e l e v e n

"WHAT THE FUCK!" My heart jumped out of my chest from waking up to that. I sat up on the bed and just listened in on the conversation that was going in downstairs.

I heard someone laugh and the first person responded to it. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY, HARRISON. Take a look at your face!" Now, the first voice was laughing.

I guess that was Harrison and Tom, now being able to hear Tom's accent after having my brain wake up.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" Another voice joined the conversation.

I just smiled to myself and Jacob let himself into the room I slept in before I could even stand up.

"Let's go and see this! Come on!" He tugged on my arm and I cooperated, knowing I just wanted to stay in bed for a longer time.

He let go of my arm as I stood up and followed him without putting my glasses on.

He went halfway down the stairs and I stood right behind him, being able to hear the conversation of the rest of them while not being seen.

A voice sighed. "It's washable guys. It's smudged all over Z's face. That means it's washable... Right?"

I heard someone literally run to the kitchen and turn the tap on. I'm assuming they're trying to wash it all off. I ran across Jacob and right into the living room because I wanted to see this go down before everyone washes it off. I stood there with everyone except Tony staring at me.

"THAT'S THE SUSPECT. ATTACK HER!!" Before I knew it, Tom, Haz, and Zendaya tackled me onto the floor and started tickling me.

I tried to talk through my laughter. "StoOooOop!!"

Jacob came in and pulled them away from me, one by one. "Stop. It's pretty funny. Look at you guys!"

He somehow got a mirror out and passed it over to Tom. Jacob and I tried so hard to not laugh too hard but it came out as snickers.

"I do not approve. Dogs over cats." Tom passed the mirror to Haz and Zendaya who were looking in it at the same time.

Just in time, Tony comes out of the kitchen with all of the marker off of his face. His face turned into a fake upset face. "THERE THEY ARE!"

He didn't attempt to tickle you but he started laughing at everyone else's faces. "It really is hilarious, I'll give you that Jacob and Ali."

I mumbled, quiet enough for nobody to hear. "Sure. Just go ahead and call me 'Ali'."

Tom checks his watch. "Shit. It's 9. Breakfast anyone?"

"Ooo me." I have no idea why, but I put my arm up in the air as if I was back in school. I never even participated much anyway after grade 9.

Nobody seemed to even care that my arm was stupidly up in the air.  Instead, they just copied me as if I was being normal.

Daya's arm went straight up in the air. "Never pass up a chance for FOOD!" The word 'food' was well emphasized.

I giggled and mocked her from last night. "You mean some 'goob foob'?"

She slapped me lightly on the arm. "Shut up."

I just rubbed the place where she hit me as if I was about to exaggerate how much that hurt. I then surprised everyone in the room. "I JUST GOT HIT MY ZENDAYA. Be jealous." I added extra sass to the end bit.

Z just laughed and played along. "I JUST TOUCHED ALISON. Be jealous, boys."

My eyes widened and so did the boys' eyes. Zendaya just realized what it sounded like. "Immature. I didn't mean it like that but she be lookin like a snack so..." She shrugged to end off the sentence, unsure how she should've ended it with words.