s i x t e e n

"I swear, Sera, remember to keep this normal. If you even suggest this ship to him, I'll bulge your eyes out." I focused my eyes on the road and reminded Seraphina.

She groaned. "But you two would look so cute together!"

I looked over at her for a second. "Are you serious?!" My gaze went back to the road. "You haven't even seen him in real life and this is all so stupid. He does not like me like that and nor do I, okay?!"

I could see her nod her head and cross her arms from the corner of my eyes. She really tries too hard to set me up with people and it's so annoying. She may be older but she doesn't act like it.

"Oh my god! Tom Holland!" I sighed and shook my head, disappointed in Sera even if I knew she'd do this. "Huge fan." She states. hUgE fAn yet she never told me about it, hence why I didn't even know Tom up until a few days ago.

She pulled him into a hug and Tom's eyes widened, scared at how sudden it was. He pointed at her and mouthed something. "Who's this?"

I mouthed back. "My sister." And cringed at the fact that he had such a bad first impression of her.

She pulled away from the hug and looked him up and down in awe and back at me. I knew exactly what she was trying to say with those eyes. "Oh shut up." I said out loud. Tom was left with absolute confusion.

Just then, Z walked into the room. "Z-ZENDAYAAAAA." She stared at her and pulled her into a hug.

"And you are..."

"Alison's sister. It's nice to meet you."

Daya nodded her head. "Aw it's nice to meet you too. You and Ali share the same love for me and I dig that. I love how you two didn't even conceal most of the fangirl as well. Y'all are similar. Well do you want a picture or..."

Sera's head was going up and down vigorously. "Please!" And like that, they were posing for a picture that I was taking with Tom standing right beside me.

"Okay, time for work, lady and gentleman!" I went to the makeup cabinet and naturally took out their shades, knowing it by heart already. "Who's first?"

The silence lasted for a few seconds because they were both hesitating. "M-me!" Tom goes.

"Perfect, sit." Tom proceeded and Z sat down somewhere else to wait. So did Seraphina. They were having an inaudible conversation but it didn't bother me much.

I did the regular makeup on Tom but had to cover up a little more. His skin already started to break out. I wonder what it'll look like by the time we finish filming. Probably like bloody shit... Or maybe not.

Tom naturally hopped out of the seat, and I apparently did his makeup faster than expected because he sat down to chill for a while. He took Z's seat and Z took his.

I put away all of Tom's products and had just Zendaya's. Seraphina engaged in a conversation with Tom automatically and she started showing her ring to him. It was making me cringe to even watch it. She's 3 years older than me and yet she acts younger. I still love that about her though. Other people would try and act older but she never tries to act older than what she is. She's either acting her age or acting younger. There's never an in between or both.