s e v e n

His eyes were looking at every single detail of the floor, embarrassed and unable to say anything.

Before he could answer, I changed the subject. "So which place are you the most excited to film at?"

He lifted his head up to look at me when I talked. He then thought about his answer for a while. "I don't have a particular place in mind. Just the fact that we're going to be travelling for this filming is enough to get me this pumped."

I nod my head. "Well I'm excited for Venice. I've never been and it looks so pretty. Though, I do agree with your answer too."

Just before the conversation went dead, hiss phone beeps and he reaches into his pocket to check what it was. "I need to hurry up and go, sorry. We'll talk later."

"Yeah, sure."

He stops for a second. "Give me your number."

What does he mean by my number? Does he mean my phone number? Does he really want my phone number? That's a first.

I furrow my eyebrows but tell him my number anyway. "O-okay, now I can get going. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." The door closed, making a loud sound when it finally closed.

I stared at the door until I realized that I have to go too.

I grabbed my bag and my things. As I was leaving the room, I turned the lights off and finally left. I walked down the halls, remembering the directions that I went to get here and exited through the same exact door that I had came in with.

I walked to my car and unlocked it with the touch of a button on the car keys, making the lights flash and the car beep for 2 seconds. Not the annoying beep though. The short beep that lets you know that you just unlocked or locked your car.

As I got into my car, I didn't want to drive. I didn't want to drive knowing that I had to go home. It's so boring when I'm home but yet, it's the best thing ever. Alone time. Quiet. Serenity. Safe.

Before driving off, I bluetooth my phone to my car to listen to my playlist. I tapped on the playlist that read "Driving" and then started the car up, leaving the parking lot. Driving does always clear my mind since I have to think about what I'm doing.

You said it in a simple way
4 am, the second day
How strange that I don't know you at all
Stumbled through the long goodbye
One last kiss, then catch your flight
Right when I was just about to fall

Come Back... Be Here was the first song to play. The playlist starts off slow but has some more upbeat songs near the middle until the end. I did that because it takes me time to get focused into driving so upbeat songs throw me off. I also put old songs from just a few years ago in the beginning of the playlist but I swear, it ends with newer songs from this year.

I smirk as she says "I guess you're in London today" since I do live in London after all. I always smirk at this part. Man, I'm such a nerd. I shake my head and turn my car on, ready to actually drive home.