e i g h t e e n

"This is a nice crib." Jacob said in awe.

I shrugged and put my keys down. "I guess it is."

"It sure looks better now that I'm properly here." Tom reminded me of the time we first 'met'.

I chuckled, getting the reference. "And now that you're not drunk off your ass," I added on, "how the hell did you even get to my place alone? Did you fucking drive?!"

He rolled his eyes. "There's this really cool app called Uber where I can get a registered driver to pick me up and take me places."

"Oovoo javer." I said out loud and laughed to myself and it slowly turned into wheezing.

Tom and Jacob were both confused about why that meme was this hilarious. "Woah, calm down, you two." Z joined with the laughing and Haz and Seraphina did too.

"O-oka-okay I'm g-good." I said before laughing a little bit more. "Guy Fieri, coming to theatres near y-you!" I made the 3 laugh along with me once more and we only just walked into my house.

Tom and Jacob shrugged and welcomed themselves onto the couch. The laughter died down and we were finally functioning like normal human beings. We all sat down on the couch and Tom found the remote to the T.V. because he was channel surfing now.

"Are we really gonna continue the same thing we did at Tom's? Watching movies... You guys are boring. Let's play some Uno."

I got up without taking anyone's opinion and went to the closet to grab the deck of shuffled cards with an elastic around them. I threw the deck at Haz and moved the table away so that we could all sit on the floor.

"Oh, sorry if everything's messy. Wasn't really expecting you guys to be here." I took the cards from Haz and sat on the floor, starting to distribute cards. Everyone made their way onto the floor to a pile of 10 cards per person.

"What are you saying? Tom's place was 10 times more messy than yours. Yours is organized." Jacob said as he picked up his hards and looked at them.

I softly smiled at him. "Thank you." Tom was giving Jacob the death glare even though he knew he barely did cleaning and organizing. Tom's place still looked pretty organized to Alison though but she didn't bother saying it.

"Can I go first? Then Jacob will go second and so on." Zendaya stated.

We all agreed. "Okay. The beginning card is..." I took a card from the deck of cards in the middle. "3 green. Everyone knows the rules and how to play, right?"

"Yep." Everyone answered.

"Z, go." She out down a blue 3, a yellow 3, and a red 3. "Smartass." I complimented her.

"You know it!" She said as Jacob put down a red 9. The order was Z, Jacob, myself, Sera, Tom, and Haz.

I put down a red 'no u' card and justified what I was gonna do. "If you put down a 'no u' card aka the reverse card, you go once more, okay?" I took a two red 6s and put them down.

Sera put a colour changing card, a +4 colour changing card and a two +2 blue cards. "Pick up 8 cards, Thomas." Tom sighed and nobody noticed until Sera yelled it with Jacob almost saying it to counter her. "UNO!"