t w e n t y

"Where were you two?" Z asked.

I licked my lips. "I was just taking a walk to clear my mind and he happened to be outside too." I wasn't lying.

"I uh I forgot something in my trailer." Tom said. I didn't know if he was lying or not since he didn't tell me where he went or why he was outside.

Zendaya didn't think any of it for the first time ever. "Whatever. Tom, we need you on set really badly." She ignored our reasonings.

"Bye." They both said to me as they went into place.

***

"Sooooo what's the tea? Spill." Zendaya said as she sat down on a chair. Room 35 as always.

I sighed and smiled. "Haz... He asked me out."

She began fangirling a lot. "THE SON DUO! YES!" She exclaimed with a bigger smile than mine.

"And you thought it was Tom that liked me." I scoffed.

"We all thought that but we love a good plot twist. Where's he taking you?" She asked.

I sighed. "That's the anxiety filling part... I really don't know."

She squealed in a high pitched tone. "I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING."

"WHAT IS IT?!" I howled in excitement.

"You know how we're going to Prague?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

I put all the pieces together. "I'm actually so dumb." I said in a monotone voice.

"Love is blinding." She stated.

I rolled my eyes but followed it up with a smile from thinking about Haz. "You can't be sure that I love him. I didn't even go on that date yet."

"Yeah but you're going to be going. LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR MAKEUP."

I laughed. "It sounds like you're the one going on that date."

She giggled for a bit. "But I'm your wing-woman."

"Mmhmm. And I'm the makeup artist."

"Okay, then the outfit."

"Fine." I took a long pause until saying more. "Z... This is actually my first date ever."

She got even more excited. "THEN IT HAS TO BE PERFECT. ASK HIM IF HE WANTS CASUAL, FORMAL, OR SEMIFORMAL."

"Will do. With all your excitement, do you think you should be the one on that date?"

Z rolled her eyes at the ridiculousness. "Shut up."

I wiggled my eyebrows with a cheeky smile. "Someone's jealous!" I sung the word 'jealous' like a little kid.

Harrison walked into the room to grab his hoodie for some reason. Z and I watched him do so and I could see Zendaya trying her best not to scream.

Nobody talked until he was near the door to leave. "Can't wait." He grinned.

I didn't want to leave it like that so I asked about the date. "Casual, formal, or semiformal?!"

He slapped his forehead. "I forgot to tell you. Wear whatever but don't be too formal. You'll look gorgeous either way."

I blushed a bit from his flirting but tried hiding it. He left the room and smiled to himself as he left.

"The flirt cycle is already running!" She squealed even more. "We need to hit the mall after work."