t e n

The film was fading out. The screen was almost black but not completely black. All the popcorn was finished. All the chips were devoured. Bottles and glasses were empty with just a few drops at the bottom that were hard to get.

Tom had his head leaning against the arm rest. Haz, Zendaya, and Tony were all in the same position as Tom. Faint snores could be heard every now and then and the four would toss and turn.

Jacob and Alison were the only ones who watched the screen fade out. They looked around at each person that laid their head against the soft armrests and back at each other to exchange cheeky smiles, trying to laugh quietly without waking them up.

Each person was wrapped around in a warm blanket and looked adorable when they were asleep but Alison didn't want to admit it.

Jacob and Alison knew just what to do. Jacob went upstairs and came back with washable markers. The two didn't want to use permanent ones because it'd be harder for Alison to cover that up for filming in the morning.

He passes a black marker to the only other person awake other than himself and grips another black marker in his hand. She points at Zendaya and he points at Harrison, signaling who they'd 'marker' first.

She draws a curly moustache and hopes to god that her beautiful role model wouldn't wake up from her slumber.

He connects the two eyebrows of the dirty blonde haired man and creates an uneven toned unibrow. Jacob didn't care much about the colour difference of the hairs on Haz's brows compared to the marker.

Z now had circles on her cheeks representing black blush. Alison contained her loud laughter inside of her and moved on to Tom.

Thomas was facing the wall when she was doing Zendaya's face but luckily, he had turned around just in time. She looked back to check if Z had awoken but thankfully, she was out cold.

The marker brushed against Spiderman's cheeks, creating 3 lines on each cheek. A black dot filled the tip of his nose and she took a step back, looking at how hilarious he looked. She so badly wanted to draw on Tom's eyelids, creating 'cat eyes' but wasn't so sure he'd be asleep by the time she finishes. it. Instead, she drew on half of his lips and chuckled to herself.

Jacob already finished poor Harrison's face which had a unibrow and the words 'Haz sucks' written on his forehead.

He continued his art skills on Tony, the last one available.

A black circle surrounded Tony's left eye. Jacob decided to do the same for his right eye and drew tears coming from both eyes. He filled in the tears and smiled, knowing how everyone would react when they looked at each other.

"Is it on my face too?" He imagined the scenario in his head of just how they would react to this.

I finished Tom's and Zendaya's faces and laughed to myself about it. Jacob wasn't done with Tony but he certainly was done with the masterpiece on Harrison's face.

Jacob turned around, finished with Tony's final look. I covered my mouth as I laughed. Jacob laughed back and I examined Tony's face now.

Two black circles around his eyes with tears coming out and a huge heart with a penis inside of it on his forehead.

I tried not to die but I was already on the floor. The marker slipped out of my hand. He went to Tom's face and fixed something up.

Before I knew it, Tom had 'Penis Parker' written on his forehead.

Jacob came closer to me so we could whisper to each other. "Nice job but I needed to add that. Flash, Tony's character, calls Peter, Tom's character, 'Penis Parker' in the movies."

"Do you like what I did with Z?"

He smiled. "Beautiful work you've done."

I smiled back. "Thank you. Zee artiste never fails. Who do you think is going to be the most pissed?"

He looked at everyone's faces once more until he had an answer. "Tom. He hates cats."

"That is just— wow. He's going to hate me then because I love cats."

Jacob took my arm and I let him lead me to wherever he was taking me.

When we got to the foot of the stairs, he let go and carefully went up the stairs. I followed him up and also went up silently.

We went to the master bedroom and he rummaged through Tom's closet and threw some sweats and a shirt onto the bed. "These are for you."

"Thanks but I could just sleep in this. Besides, Tom would probably be so pissed if I took his stuff."

He picked up the clothes. "I don't think he'd get mad. Are you sure you don't want it?"

"Yeah. I purposely wore this because it's comfy. I'll just put the coat somewhere."

He shrugged and put the clothes away. "Okay. Just sleep in the room next to this one. It has a packet of new toothbrushes in the cabinet of the washroom."

"Thanks. Goodnight, Jacob."

"Goodnight, Alison. I can't wait to see what happens in the morning."

I furrow my eyebrows, unsure of what he meant.

"The masterpieces..." He reminded me.

I thought about it and then it hit me. "I can't wait."

He walked out and into another guest bedroom while I went into the one he told me to use. The bed was all made and nice.

Before entering the washroom, I took the glasses off my face and put them on the night stand beside the bed.

I turned around and spotted the door to the washroom, or which I thought was the washroom, but it was the walk-in closet. Oops.

I opened the other door in the room and that was the washroom.

After brushing my teeth and removing my makeup with the wipes that I brought in my bag and using some lotion in Tom's washroom, I got into the bed that used to be perfectly made until now.

I stared at the ceiling, wondering if those people downstairs plus Jacob actually liked me. Maybe they just thought I was annoying but hid it.

After thinking about random things for 5 minutes, before I knew it, I fell asleep without another second passing 5 minutes. The bed was just so comfortable and squishy. It felt like I was laying on a thousand clouds. Tom had comfortable sheets. I wonder where he gets them. I'll probably try and ask him later but also try and not make it too awkward.

ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡ'ⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ

So I tried a different style for the beginning of the story. Obviously I'm not gonna write like that all the time since it's mainly Alison's POV. I have more parts pre-written but now I'm having a tiny bit of writer's block. Dw I'll still update frequently/when I can. Hope you guys enjoyed this