t w e n t y - t h r e e

I woke up to Z unzipping her luggage and watched her do her routine while she thought I was asleep all along. She put on a little bit of makeup but not too much and I was so mesmerized by it somehow. She left the washroom door open when she was doing her makeup which was even weirder but I couldn't care less.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up, hearing the cracks of my back as I did. "Ooo damn." I whispered to myself at the relieving cracks. I truly am an old lady.

She turned around as she was putting on her lip gloss. "Wake up, sleepy head. We got an off day today anyway." She smiled at me as she applied the shiny gloss onto her naked lips.

"Why are you getting all dressed up then?" I asked, pointing out her doing her makeup. "Unless you're going somewhere."

I picked up my glasses from the nightstand and saw her face more clearer now. She only had concealer, mascara, and lip gloss on.

"For breakfast with the guys. Now get your ass outta bed if you wanna come with." She saw that I wasn't very convinced so she followed it up with one more sentence. "THERE'S FOOD!"

I slid out of the bed and fell onto the floor. "I'm just gonna close my eyes for a bit right here." I narrated my actions and drifted off, too lazy and relaxed to say much more.

Before I could wake myself up, I felt a tug at my arms and my body started to get dragged across the carpeted floor and onto the cold tiles.

I groaned as my arm hit the cold ground. "Mmmm let me sleeeeep."

She stopped dragging me for a moment and then started to attempt to lift me up from the ground. "Come... on!" She struggled.

I sounded drunk as hell from being so tired. "No! Sleepy time!" I grunted at her attempts to get me up.

"I guess I'll have to do it. The cold water trick will do it." She walked away from my useless body lying on the floor like a rug.

"N-nO!" I exclaimed and opened my eyes wider than ever. My heart almost skipped a beat and I sat up from the cold white tiles. I stood up and stretched a little more to get myself to function like a human being.

***

Z and I made our way to the lobby where we saw the guys sitting down on sofas. They were all having their separate conversations. Tom and Haz, not surprised, and Tony and Jacob.

We made our way to the 4 and they probably saw the both of us from the corner of their eyes because their heads were lifted up to see who was approaching them.

"Finally," Jacob sighed and shook his head, "girls with their routines."

"Excuse me? For your information it was Alison who woke up late. Imagine sharing a room with one washroom as well." Z crossed her arms.

"You're seriously gonna expose me like that?" I whined at her reply to Jacob.

She was about to say something out loud but stopped midway to whisper the rest to me. "At least I didn't tell them that-" I shot her a 'seriously' look until she realized what the rest of the sentence would have. "At least I didn't tell them about your little crush." She said into my ear.

"That doesn't get you completely off the hook but I'll take the whisper consideration." I didn't care if Tom heard what I said to Zendaya because I could've said a million things other than what I actually said and he could mishear it.