f o u r t e e n

Turns out that we a had to stay extra today since they wanted to film even more. 2 hours was not how long I had to wait until I got home. I worked extra hard today unlike the previous day. I had to do everyone's makeup and had to touch up everyone's makeup. Even the background characters. I had so many conversations with the people and it was actually nice, even if I had a pounding headache that grew worse and worse. The Advil didn't work its best but it did make it die down a little bit...

I was speed walking to my car, trying to avoid getting soaked from the rain. I should've brought an umbrella, damn it.

"Alison! Wait!" A voice came from behind me.

My head hurt too much to even talk so I turned around to see a man. My glasses had rain drops on them but I finally made out who the person was.

"Can we talk inside or something?" Tom's hair was wet and curly. He had a jacket on but no hood on his head even if he had one. What an idiot.

"A-actually... I was thinking... Since you have a bad migraine, can I drive you home? It's not safe if you drive."

I sighed. "Lead the way, Holland." I let him go in front of me, and followed behind him so he could find his car because I didn't know which one was his.

Before I could open the door for myself, he opened it for me. "Thanks..." He closed it for me too and ran over to the opposite side to get into the driver's seat.

His hair was dripping onto the seats that were covered in black leather. "Do you have a towel, Tom?"

He shrugged. "I think so. It's in the trunk, why?"

"Unlock the trunk for me?" He pressed a button and the car made a click.

Without hesitating, I exited the car and opened the trunk, grabbing a towel. I pressed the little lock button on the trunk and it closed automatically, assuming it locked the trunk to.

I ran into the car, trying not to get the towel wet, and closed the door. "For me?" Tom asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Nooooo actually it's for the car." I began wiping the water drips from the leather seats with the towel. My hair was dripping all over my clothes and the car. He looked at me as if he lost a lot of faith in me. "I'm joking. Yes, it's for you." I passed the towel over to him and he started drying his hair off.

"Cheers."

I kept a straight face and watched him dry his hair off. "You're an idiot. You have a hood from your jacket for a reason. It looks like someone has to go back to preschool."

"Ouch. That's a lot of salt." He removed the towel from making contact with his hair and threw it at the feet of the backseat.

I giggled a little. "We haven't even started the car up. Let's goooo." He groaned at my whiny ass and started up the car.

Music started playing at a good volume. "S-sorry. I can turn it off if you want."

Without looking at his facial expression, I answered back. "It's fine. Leave it on. I like it."

The music entirely filled the vehicle now that the talking stopped. I watched the traffic through the windshield just like him. It was nice not being the one to drive for once, especially after a long day with a migraine.

We were at some traffic and that's when I turned my head over to him. He didn't even notice from being so annoyed at the traffic. "Fuck." He whispered to himself several times.

That one damp curl dropped over his face and bounced when he got pissed. I smiled to myself and shook my head, pulling out my phone. The rest of the ride was quiet but Tom didn't notice me watching him every now and then.