|2.4|

Year Two, 12 Months Ago

Anthony tightened the cap of his prescriptions before storing it away. He was ashamed and never allowed Jhenea to see what kept him at bay.

"Anthony you better be cooking breakfast since you're up so early," She wrapped her arms around his torso while he stood at the mirror in their shared bathroom.

Anthony shook his head, "I cooked yesterday, it's your turn,"

Jhenea scoffed, "In marriage we don't do turns,"

Anthony chuckled. "Alright I'll cook, but do me a favor,"

Jhenea nodded as she applied a subtle kiss onto his bare shoulder. "And that is?"

"Brush yo' fuckin' teeth," He scrunched up his face while pushing her as far away from him as possible. "Foggin' up all the damn windows in the crib with that hot ass breath,"

Jhenea let out a laugh before doing as he requested. By now he left the bathroom to go start breakfast while Jhenea tossed her old tooth brush to replace with another one. Squatting down, she looked underneath the sink where they stocked up on hygiene supplies. As she reached for a new tooth brush her hand came in contact with a container.

Grasping it into her hand, she furrowed her brows at the fact that the container wasn't in the medicine cabinet like all the other containers that held prescriptions.

Standing up straight, Jhenea rotated the cylinder in her hand slowly reading the label

Anthony Taylor
Rx: 184mg Fluoxetine

Jhenea was a bit confused. The only pills she was aware that Anthony was taking were the pain killers his doctor prescribed to him. She was familiar with the name of the pain killers, however these pills were something new.

With the container in her hand, she trekked back to the bedroom. She kept the container to her side just in case she had to hide it from Anthony if he came barging in.

Approaching the night stand, Jhenea unplugged her phone from the charger.

Unlocking it she went to the search bar and precisely typed in the name of the pills.

Fluoxetine

Jhenea's eyes slowly read over the screen, her mouth immediately growing dry.

"Can treat depression, obsessive- compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa, panic disorder and bipolar disorder."

"Baybeh! You want pancakes or waffles!" Anthony shouted from the kitchen startling Jhenea.

She placed a hand on her racing heart before taking a deep breath. "Um— surprise me babe!" She replied hoping that he couldn't detect the uneasiness in her voice.

Anthony opted out on responding to her leaving Jhenea to bask in the shocking information she had just discovered.

Letting out another deep breath, Jhenea locked her phone and went to go place the container back to where she grabbed it from.