|2.12|

Year Four, 12 Months Ago

Ashton parked his car in the back of the office before getting out. The weather was cool which allowed him to sport a Fendi sweater comfortably. He was dressed pretty casual since he only had a few errands to run.

Approaching the back exit, he rung the bell before stating his name for the speaker. Upon hearing the click of the door, he twisted the handle and tugged it open.

The cool air conditioning lathered over him as he was met face to face with a short statured Indian female. Her sleek jet black hair was pulled back in a tight bun complimenting her bare face. "Follow me," She ushered.

They went through the maze of the office taking turns left and right until the arrived to a room at the end of a hall. The woman took a step back as she gave a curt nod indicating that he may turn the knob to enter the room.

Ashton did just that.

Slowly, he pulled the door open revealing himself. "You got what I need," Ashton cut straight to the chase.

The office was spacious. The Devore was upscale as it contrasted in a subtle and calming grey that collided with a clean cut white.

A multitude of achievements, certificates, degrees and photos where in grand display amongst the walls. The desk was sleek and modern and only held an updated MacBook along with a few file folders that piled up amongst each other.

Ashton took a step into the office closing the door behind him. He had never made it this far inside. The transaction was usually made before he could step foot inside.

Ashton wasn't the least bit afraid, he was more so curious as to why he was inside in the first place.

"Have a seat," He gestured for Ashton to take a seat before him.

Ashton shook his head no. "I'm good. Again, you got what I need?" He reiterated the question.

"Can we have a conversation before I give it to you,"

Ashton scoffed. "Look whatever you on, I'm not on, give me my money so I can get the fuck outta here before I shoot you just because ," Ashton jeered at him. Ashton hated to be played with and the moment he felt like he was getting played with when it came to his money.

"I-I just need you to do something for me,"He murmured out.

Ashton furrowed his brows before placing both of his hand into his pockets. "Like what?"

He hadn't agreed yet, but with his curiosity piqued so high, he couldn't help but to find out what was needed to be done by him.

A brief silence nestled into the room before he pulled a drawer on his desk. He fished through it for a moment before retrieving something out of it.

Ashton noticed that it was a picture frame. Ashton watched intently as he stood the picture up on the desk.

Ashton noticed the person in the picture immediately. A slight glint formed in his eyes.

"I need you to kill my wife,"With a whisper, he nervously looked around his office.

Ashton eyed him for a timely manner before belching out a loud laugh. "Johnny quit playin' wit' me so I can get my money and dip," Ashton didn't take an ounce of anything John had told him serious. For all he knew, it could be one of Ximena's crazy ass hoaxes.