|2.7|

Year Three, 12 Months Ago

Clouded by a 5'5 beauty, Eneek disconnected every professional thought in his mind. He knew the both of them had overstepped their boundaries by a long shot, but he was a man with needs and she was a woman with the same needs.

Eneek's massive arms wrapped around Jhenea fairly petite frame as he climbed up the spiral staircase. Their tongues lapped together like their lives depended on it. Jhenea stripped from her Zara leather jacket letting it drift to the ground.

The five-bedroom estate was vacant aside from both of them.

They reached the nearest room and took it as their own.

Eneek was nothing delicate. He benched more weights than ever and was built for his profession. His 6'4 stature was definitely intimidating, but as of right now Jhenea was more allured to it than anything.

They fought for dominance for a little while longer, until Jhenea overpowered him. She was far more different than any other women Eneek had ever been with. He was used to holding the control, but that wasn't the case for Jhenea. She had dealt with Anthony for so long that she learned how to hold her own and that blew Eneek away.

Jhenea straddled Eneek, cupping both sides of his face. His hands slowly inched their way under her dress. The number restricted her from wearing panties so she went without.

Jhenea swatted his hands away, placing them on her waist instead. She wanted to go at her pace and do things her way.

Eneek grew rock hard underneath her. The way she rocked her hips caused a fire to grow between them.

Jhenea pulled away from the kiss. Her eyes were hooded yet you could still see the beauty within them. Eneek gawked at her intently, she had little to no flaws at all. The way she tucked her bottom lip between her two sets of perfectly aligned teeth did something to him. She was drop dead gorgeous.

"Take this off," She ordered lowly while tugging on the hem of his nicely fitted black shirt.

Eneek obliged. He tossed the shirt elsewhere so he could finally see what she was capable of.

Jhenea eyes scanned his entire body marveling at the structure of it. He was different from what she usually went for, but that just made him even more handsome.

She smirked before rising from his lap. Eneek remained laid in bed as Jhenea slipped out of her dress with ease. Her body was out of this world and she seemed well aware just by the way she stood confidently. The liquid courage may have been behind it all, but something told Eneek that she was like this on a daily basis.

She was stringing him along and it was slowly killing him. The teasing lasted for a few minutes before Eneek found himself plunging deep inside of her.

Her hair was wild and sprawled all over as she clawed at his back. 

Eneek's deep strokes caused her face to flush in an overwhelming amount of pleasure. Her moans streamed out consecutively as he hit her spot each and every time.

"Right there—" She breathed out while deepening her claws within his mocha smooth skin.

The temperature of the room rose immediately, inducing sweat from both of their pores. The thick air swirled with the smell of sex, intertwining with the rhythmic sound of the headboard banging against the wall.