|2.20|

Adult festivities were something that never happened often for Jhenea and Anthony.

The kids were far gone with their grandmother Samantha and it left Anthony and Jhenea at a lost for what to do.

They sat right across each other, staring endlessly in each other's orbs. There was no awkwardness or tension that rose between the two. They were content with just taking in each other's presence.

"I don't drink or smoke anymore," Anthony announces. They spent the past fifteen minutes letting each other in on things they changed in their lives while they were away from each other.

Anthony had an endless list, while Jhenea was struggling with coming up with anything that could top Anthony's life changing achievements. "Well I started masturbating more," Carelessly, Jhenea blurted out with a shrug.

Jhenea had a few drinks in her system and it was a comedy special from there. Anthony hadn't participated in any alcohol so he was completely sober, watching her just unfold.

Anthony laughed as he eyed her. The change of hair, allured him even more as she effortlessly let it poof out at its own will.

"Like— you serious?" Anthony asked for clarification

Tossing the last drink Anthony was allowing her to have for the night, she nodded her head confirming. "Doesn't feel better than the real thing, but it gets the job done,"

Licking over his lips, his hooded eyes stalked over her in a preying manner. She was making it physically impossible to refrain himself. "I agree," He cleared his throat.

Wobbly, Jhenea stood up and diminished the space between the two. Anthony words jumbled within his throat as she straddled his lap. "You drunk mama," He reminded her.

"And you're sober. Yay! We're pointing out the obvious now," She clapped her hands.

Anthony's body was reeling him in a direction he had been begging Jhenea to take for a few weeks now. With Jhenea being drunk, he couldn't help but to think that it may look as if he were taking advantage of her. She was only pushy with sex in two cases, when she was feigning or when she was drunk.

"Remember you wanted things to be organic," He continued. This time he had pushed her off of his lap and sat her next to him.

Disregarding him, she returned to hips lap. "Listen, that was bullshit," She waved her prior statement off.

Anthony eyes scoped her body for few minutes. Now that she was directly in front of him, he could notice her erect nipples rising underneath her top. "It's been five years," Leaning her head down, his ear and her plump lips were close, she whispered in it before taking his earlobe in between her teeth.

*

Steam cluttered the room. Jhenea's back was planted against the slippery wall while her legs were wrapped around Anthony's torso. Bare, they collided together.