|2.24|

The Present,

Things with Anthony and Jhenea had been rough for the past month and a half. Anthony was under the impression that this pregnancy was going to be just like the last, where Jhen always wanted him around, but he was completely wrong.

Jhenea grew agitated just by seeing him around the condo. She felt clustered and closed in and with so much things going on at once, all she wanted was some alone time with herself.

That was never going to happen.

The couple had finally closed on a house so they were in the process of moving. At this point, Jhenea didn't give a damn about what was going on with the move. She was just letting Anthony handle it all. She knew if she even attempted to have conversation with him longer than she wanted to, she would grow annoyed with him.

For the most part all she really did was stay in bed, eat ice cream, and throw up. When she first found out she was pregnant for a second time, she was happy and thought it would be smooth sailing, she was completely wrong. This time around, it seemed like she was going through more hell with this one than she had gone through with Artist. Nothing stayed down, she was never comfortable, she always felt the need to sleep even when she didn't want to, and she couldn't stand being around any one. She knew her frustrations with the pregnancy was being directed towards the wrong people once she yelled at Artist for not eating all of his food after she dragged herself out of bed despite how she was feeling, and cooked.

Seeing his face contort into a frown then hearing him cry ultimately made her feel bad. Since that day, Jhenea tried her best to limit her interactions with everyone.

Now at the middle of her fourth month of pregnancy Jhenea has lost all hope that things with herself would go back to normal once she reached her second trimester. Everything was still the same.

There was a light knock on the door of the bedroom which made Jhenea let out a groan. Jut thrifty minutes ago, she had to kick Anthony out, so she was hoping that it wasn't him.  "Who is it?!" Jhenea called out.

"Your favorite, I come in peace," Jhenea heard Payton's voice from the other side of the door.

Jhenea sighed as she debated mentally, whether or not she wanted Payton to keep her company. "Come in," She finally decided.

Her back was facing the door, but she heard the door open up them close a few seconds after. "Um, Mrs.Taylor, this room is a mess," Payton looked around mocking how Jhenea would advise her to clean her room.

Jhenea let out a little laugh. "Quit it, I feel to sick to laugh," She muttered out.

Payton found her way to the bed and laid right next to Jhenea. "Still feel like poop?" She raised a brow.

Jhenea nodded her head. "I feel worse actually,"

Payton laughed. "Yeah, Uncle Lamont told me how you told him to shut up today, after he told you good morning,"

Jhenea chuckled with a roll of her eyes. Lamont was another one of the people she didn't mean to be rude and bitter towards, she just couldn't help it. "Why are you in here, aren't you on your stay away from Jhen streak?"

Payton nodded. "I definitely am. But, my mom and dad are in the front room talking about my behavior over the past few weeks and I don't want to hear any of it. So I just thought, why not come into the only room in here that they can't follow me?" Since Beylan and Anthony had decided to split their time with Payton equally, they had been discussing how bad she had gotten. Beylan was sold on it just being a teenage phase, while Anthony wanted to whip the attitude out of Payton.