|2.23|

The Present,

Anthony and Jhenea had dedicated their day to looking for the perfect home for their family. The two and their realtor, Vanessa so far had looked at two homes that didn't quite make the cut due to sizing. The three had arrived to the third listing and so far Anthony and Jhenea liked the area. It was gated community and shockingly they seen a lot of black families, which wasn't common in these type of neighborhoods.

The two only had the time to check out one more house after this one since they had an appointment with Dr.Ahmed later that day.

Parking the car right behind Vanessa's, Anthony then jogged over to assist Jhenea out. "Thank you," she muttered out.

It was clear as day that Jhenea was in no mood to be lovey dovey with Anthony. After a week, she still couldn't get over the assumptions Anthony and Aven made about her and the pregnancy. She had been cordial and civil with Anthony, however she had yet to receive an apology for what was said. "You welcome," He held her hand in his as they approached Vanessa.

Anthony was meaning to have a talk with Jhenea about thing, but with everything going on, he simply never had the time. Anthony was getting Lamont situated with the doctors in New Orleans and the therapy center. It was definitely a work load which caused him to be out more. Jhenea was left at home with Artist either looking for listings or scheduling appointments to see Dr. Ahmed.

By now, the entire family knew of Jhenea's pregnancy and it had been all around good vibes. She wasn't hiding anything not was she afraid anymore.

"So this is a five bed, four bath," Vanessa pointed to the home.

It was a two story home that had grand windows.

The exterior of the home was beautiful and already caught both of their eyes. "So far, you like it?" Anthony looked down at Jhenea.

"We haven't even seen the inside," Jhenea states causing Vanessa to chuckle.

Vanessa led the way to into the house letting Jhenea and Anthony catch a feel of how the house fit them. The inside definitely seemed bigger than the outside. The house was full furnished allowing Jhenea to see the potential of the decor she could do in her own. The floor plan of the home was definitely huge and that caused Jhenea to retract herself a bit.

"You don't think this is too big?" Jhenea asked over her shoulder as the three of them entered the kitchen.

Anthony shrugged. "I don't see the issue with the size. We got a full house J," Anthony reminded her. Not only did they have to think how they were going to room the kids, but they also had to think about Lamont as well.

"Right," Jhenea nodded. "Is there a bedroom down stairs?" She and Anthony had even asking that question all morning for the sake of Lamont's comfort.

Vanessa nodded her head. "It is and it comes with its own bathroom," She led the way to show them the bedroom.

Scavenging from the bottom floor all the way to the top, both Jhenea and Anthony liked what they seen. They added the house to their potential purchase list before heading to the next that wasn't too far.

The last house they looked okay wasn't fit for them since it wasn't wheelchair compatible so the couple wrote it off of their list. They made arrangements to meet with Vanessa the following day again just to weigh out their options.

Eventually the two were on their way to their appointment with Dr.Ahmed. Although Anthony wanted Jhenea to get examined back in L.A just to make sure things were okay, she refused. Jhenea was very superstitious. She believed if she let Dr.Ahmed care for her while she was carrying them the pregnancy would be successful. Anthony didn't try to talk Jhenea out of the superstition, he just let it be.