0| Introduction

___

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸

My name is Elaine (or Lainey) and I am a young student from New York. I love to do anything creative and writing is one of the main things I enjoy. Just know I'm no professional, my credentials include being in Advanced English classes.  That's it :D

Due to me being in school, I cannot adhere to any set update times or days. When I have time or 'feel the creative juices flowing' I will update. I don't mean for that to come out as rude, I just mean please do not spam with "please update." Every moment I can, I will try to update.

I love meeting new people too so, if you want to chat with me, go for it. If you need advice or help about anything let me know. I'm always here to talk. I really love you guys and can't thank you enough for all the support on all of my stories.

I've been on this app since 2018, I started with writing fanfics about my favorite band (as you may see on my profile) this story has and will forever be my favorite and the story I am proudest of despite its cliches

___

𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽

This is a fan fiction about Daniel Seavey with the MOST cliche moments ever.

What sets Daniel and Ellas story apart from the others? Well I'm afraid that you'll have to find out through reading

___

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼

• There are a lot of spelling mistakes. When I first started this story I was 13 nearly 14 & I never checked spelling before posting. If you see any and you want them to be fixed please let me know. I am trying to re-write and edit and fix every chapter. I hate to be that person but, I am very busy and I so foolishly wrote 70+ chapters of this story so. I'm trying my best to go through them though. If there is a picture of Daniel & a word definition at the top of the chapter that means I edited it, if not I haven't gotten there yet sorry! Oh

• As much as I tried to avoid them there are of course sensitive topics throughout this story to be mindful of. Although it turns into a happy ever after, it wasn't always like that. I don't want anyone to be triggered or feel uncomfortable while reading. There is ALSO smut & inappropriate scences so readers digression is advised. 

• I try to respond to every comment. If you have any questions, ask away. If you need to obsess about why don't we, I'm always available. After writing these chapters I have fallen in love with the characters I created so, trust me re-reading it now my heart melts too! Also if you want to chat with me my messages are always open. I try to be as active as I can and always chat with my "fans" of this story because it makes me feel so good that someone likes my work.

• If you do notice the writing changes around the more inappropriate parts that is because I did ask one of my friends who is a fan fic pro. I am more on the innocent side & when I began this story I wasn't thinking about adding in sexual scenes however, as the characters developed they became necessary. You can skip through them OF COURSE but, a quick thank you to my amazing friend Lily for giving the people what they wanted :)

•I feel odd asking this but, if you could click the little star to get my book up in likes so I could be nominated for wattys again that would be amazing! Also please make sure to comment any plot holes, opinions, funny comments etc! I love to see them!

• Sorry if parts move too fast, are cliché or just don't make sense if they were to truly happen. As I mentioned I was 14 when I wrote this, I didn't think of real life & I was utterly in need of a cliché story with Daniel with my name. So please understand what it is, a fanfic. If you'd like more realistic or better written books, refer to my others.

• There's also updates, extra parts & a read counter after the finale so keep reading. Once you finish CHECK OUT: SEASON 2 of Mr Seaveys Secret where the love story continues!!

Mr Seaveys Secret was written from 2018 - 2020
___

Thank you so much for reading!

___

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓭𝓸,
𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂