35| Retribution

ret·ri·bu·tion
/ˌretrəˈbyo͞oSH(ə)n/

noun
punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.
"employees asked not to be named, saying they feared retribution"

~•~

REVENGE.
That was all I wanted.

When we got home Ella has barley stopped crying as her mind recalled not only today but, all terrible events in her life.

I held her close and let her let everything out.

I hated seeing her so sad but, I was happy to be her shoulder to cry on. I was happy she trusted me. I'm glad she knew I'd always be there for her.

D: It's okay baby.

I pet her hair as she cried into my chest.

E: I—I am so sorry. I just am such a f—

D: No you aren't! You're amazing and perfect. Stop crying my love no one deserves yours tears. Not even me and especially not that douche bag.

E: I don't deserve you.

D: Do not give me that Ella, I don't deserve you.

E: How so Dani? You're famous, you're attractive, you're perfect.

D: You deal and help me through my anger, you don't want clout or money and you would leave it all and risk it all for me...I don't deserve a girl like you. I deserve a girl who cheats on me and ruins me.

E: No you don't Dani.... I love you.

D: I love you too....and don't worry I will kill that bitch professor....

E: Thank you Daniel .

D: New song is 7 letters...Revenge

She laughed, is was nice to see her tears that now stained my shirt were dry and that precious smile of hers was back.

I kissed her cheek and pulled her besides me as we cuddled. I took off my shirt and she pulled off her bra and we got cozy.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and we fell asleep.

The next day was Tuesday, Ella had no classes but, I did. So for me it was "take your fiancé to work day."

I woke up and looked at her. She smiled as she felt me wake and pretended to sleep.

E: What am I supposed to do without you for a WHOLE DAY?!

D: About that love I was thinking that you could help me teach?

E: I CAN GO TO WORK WITH YOU?!

I smiled and nodded. She jumped out of the bed tripping on the covers and ran into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and minutes later she was opening the door in a towel.

E: WELL HURRY UP.

D: We have 3 hours.

She smiled.

E: Really?!

I nodded.

E: OH LORD WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME SEAVEY...MOVE YOUR ASS!

D: No please....

I grabbed her butt as I walked past her smirking.

D: Move yours babygirl.....

She slapped me on my back and I winked as I closed the door to the bathroom.

{2 hours and 30 minutes later}

D: Ready Beautiful?

E: Mhmm

D: Great.

I put my hand in my pocket and used my other hand to pull her close. She was in a pretty white dress and black sweater. She looked adorable. I wore my usual, suit and she fixed my tie as I held her.

E: Almost done.

She finished off pulling on my tie and smiled as she fell into my chest. One hand was in her waist and the other I set on her head. Petting her beautiful hair, that was let down but tied around her head was two braids connecting down into a small half ponytail.

D: You're so perfect

E: Danie-

D: No you're perfect. Except it.

She smiled into my chest and I kissed the top of her head.

D: We should get going.

E: Ok

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my car and then drove to the school.

Once we arrived at the school and I held onto Ellas waist as she unlocked my classroom door. I kissed her neck and I heard someone cough.

Ella turned around and dropped the keys. Her eyes filled with fear and I turned around and there he was.

Standing in front of me.

Waiting to be Fucken killed.