21| Au Revoir

au re·voir
/ˌō rəvˈwär/

exclamation • popular French phrase
goodbye until we meet again.
"here's hoping it is au revoir and not goodbye"

~•~

She was looking at me with fear. Only fear.

I dropped the pan and spatula and ran over to her as tears formed in her eyes.

D: ELLA! Ella what's wrong my love?!

E: Da-Daniel I—I—

I held her tightly. I stared behind her at the guys and girls all watching. I frowned at them, my eyes wide, eye brows furrowed in confusion and shook my head.

D: It's ok baby...I am going to miss you too.

I kissed her cheek and she smiled slightly.

E: No Daniel I—

D: I know...you'll be fine but you'll miss me.

She paused for a moment before replying.

E: Ye-Yeah....

D: I made some food. Come on love.

I picked her up and carried her to the table. She smiled and everyone else made their way over and sat down. I finished the food and passed the plates out. I sat down rubbing Ellas back and she sighed.

<TIME SKIP>

As I walked into LAX airport with everyone. We began exchanging goodbyes.

Ellas hand left mine and I turned around to face her fully.

D: Ella....

E: Dani don't....don't make this harder than it already is.

I giggled and she did too. We kissed and said our goodbyes. As I slowly pulled away from her I smiled.

D: All will be ok my love.

E: Will you call me,

D: Everyday.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

E: I packed your watermelon cup for some sense of home.

D: And your—

E: My perfume and oversized hoodie are in your airplane bag. Nothing of mine is in your luggage.

D: You're the best.

E: You are too.

{ELLAS POV}

D: My whole closet is yours my love. You know that. My new cologne is in the drawer and you and the girls have full run of the house.

E: Thanks Dani.

D: Of course my love.

Daniel kissed me one last time and walked away with the boys.

E: Goodbye Daniel James Seavey

He turned around and was walking backwards.

D: Goodbye Ella Marie Tamb

I giggled and he turned back around, we watched as they walked through their gate that lead to their jet and frowned. Boy would I miss them. The girls and I hugged as we began to walk out. Crowds of fans waved at us. We hid in our hoodies as we got into their mini van and drove home.