23| Minutes

mi·nute
/ˈminit/

noun
plural noun: minutes
1. a period of time equal to sixty seconds or a sixtieth of an hour.
"he stood in the shower for twenty minutes"

~•~

D: I don't know anymore.

Jo: What do you mean? All I asked if you think she loves you.

D: She-she hung up...without saying goodbye. How could I not love her but, does she love me?

J: She probably didn't mean it Daniel....things happen.

D: I don't know. I think there's something going on back home and we aren't in the loop.

C: Well it's 3 am. We should probably sleep.

Corbyn knew something. That bitch.

Jo: like Zach?

We all look over at Zach snoring and laughed. Then we decided it was best to head to bed.

{ELLAS POV}

I cried myself to sleep after I had thrown up again.

Everything hurt.

Although I still had to confirm my suspicions with a test. There was no doubt in my mind that I was carrying Daniels Child.

And that is the scariest feeling.

<TIME SKIP>

I woke up to the all the girls wrapped around my bed.

E: Goodmorning

Ki: Hi

K: Hello

Ch: Hey girly

B: Morning cutie

E: Hey?

I laughed and looked over at a basket; sweetly wrapped full of goodies.

E: Whats all this?

Ch: For starters here.

She handed me a pregnancy test box. I smiled slightly and took the box.

E: I will be right back....

Ch: Ok

B: Take your time

Ki: I HOPE SHE IS PREGNANT

K: Let's hope it all works out no matter what the results are.

E: Thank Guys.

I walked into the bathroom and took out the test. I stared at it for a while before doing what I had to do and I watched at minutes slowly ticked by.

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

Only 12 more to go...this should be....terrible....

As I waited I thought of what would happen if I was. And what a story it would be for Daniel if I wasn't.

4 minutes

5 minutes

But what if I was. Would he stay? Would he leave me. Would my child never know their father? He loved me. Right?

6 minutes

7 minutes

What if he did stay? What if I had this child? What if we got married and we're happy forever? What if  we were a family? What if I had a family...with him?

8 minutes

9 minutes

I could barley breath. My breath patterns became unsteady as I watched the test as a predator would watch its prey. Carefully, cautiously, never moving their eyes. I was the predator...and my eyes hadn't moved.

10 minutes

11 minutes

Only 4 more minutes to go and the pressure was on. I read and re read the box about the tests. Making sure it was 1,000,000% engraved in my mind that 2 lines meant pregnant and 1 meant not.

12 minutes

13 minutes

{DANIELS POV}

D: Just to see you smile

As we finished the show with our last song I couldn't stop thinking about Ella. She hadn't called the whole week. After she hung up with no context. It had only been 1 week since I left....and I already could barely wait to go home and make sure MY LOVE was all ok.

(A/N: She hasn't tested herself cause she was scared but time as passed since the last chapters sorry for not mentioning that)

{ELLAS POV}

14 minutes

I watched as one line faded in..........