1| Amorousness

Am·o·rous
/ˈam(ə)rəs/

adjective
showing, feeling, or relating to sexual desire.
"she rejected his amorous advances"

~•~

I woke up slowly and rubbed my eyes, glancing at the calendar, I sighed, it was already my first day of my Junior year of college. Wow.
I quickly got dressed and looked in the mirror.
I was going to change BIG this semester for the better, I thought, I was in dire need of friends & a whole new me.

I finished getting ready and went outside my apartment to start my car and go find my way around this school once again with a new route.

As I opened the door to my little red Honda, chills ran down my back. The feeling of "something bad is about to happen" rushed through my body.

As I slowly turned around I was pushed forwards into my car as someone with large arms and a black face mask grabbed me.

E: Help! SOMEONE!!

I screamed and kicked loudly although it did nothing as I was thrown into a car and then I was

out.

{ THIRD PERSON POV}

????: Yes. This is the girl I saw. Gorgeous isn't she? She'll be out top seller tonight. Throw her in the room until she wakes up!

???: Yes sir... We

[sometime later]

{ELLAS POV}

I woke up in a small room and looked around.
"She's up," I heard a strong voice yell, the door swung open making a mark in the black wallpapered wall, 2 men crashed into the room and stood in front of me.

??: Clothes....offf...now!

I sat up on the uncomfortable bed and hugged my knees to my chest.

E: N-no! Your not touching me!

??: No we aren't but, once we get you dressed we are selling you and your perfect body to someone who will touch you however they want....whenever they want.

Tears began to stream down my cheeks,  his words became blurry but, I got the gist....I wasn't going home. As my cries increased I felt a hand touch my cheek. A sting buzzed along my jaw. He slapped me. That mother—

??: Shut up!

The other guy spoke up a bit.

???: Dude you can at least be kind she's about to be sold!

Sold right NOW?!

??: Get the fuck out Gabe and YOU.

He looked at me as my final tears rolled down my face. He threw a very revealing set of lacy lingerie at me.

??: Get this on NOW, your going on sale in 10 minutes....we want you as our top item...

E: O.....ok

There was no point in trying to fight I was 5 '8 and all noodle....perhaps I could find a way out some other, safer way.
I carefully put on the lingerie after they left and looked in the mirror, I didn't want to be sold and loose my virginity to some random horny guy. I just wanted to live my life....but fate always has a way.

[About 10 minutes later]

I walked semi-willingly as the two men held my arms and put me on a stand in front of hundreds of guys all staring me down. I looked down at my revealing body. I crossed my legs and sighed. There was no escaping as my hands were quite literally tied....to a pole...

??: I shall start the bidding at.....

I looked up at the speaker. He smirked at me....

??: $100,000

The guys went back and forth. As my price got higher my eyes searched the room for one who wasn't a complete pervert. I then caught glimpses of a shadowy like man.  I saw a guy....in all black seemingly younger by his body type but taller by those legs....and his neck. He wasn't in a shit like everyone else but, almost in a cloak of mystery. He walked up not close enough for me to make out his face but, enough for his body to be seen and raised his hand.

??????: 10 million.

The mystery man yelled....and just like that I was sold to this mysterious high bidder.  I got off the stage and put on the robe provided, again I semi willingly walked down the hall saying a sweet farewell to the two men who took me with two middle fingers up. As I backed away from them my back bumped into a tall figure. I looked up to see the mystery mans chin. I gulped as he smiled. The mystery guy who bought me grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I sighed and let him take me. I wasn't in the mood to get hurt again....

As we got into his car he smiled at me yet it wasn't as evil as the other smiles I had come into contact with today.

I sat down in the passenger seat and he turned on the car and looked over at me shaking both from nerves of being taken and the sting that was still buzzing in my jaw.

??????: listen princess.....

I mustered up all the courage I had to look at him and speak up for myself....

E: Don't Talk to me and Do NOT call me princess....I have a name!

???: Princess I don't care what your name is. You are just here to give me what I can't have....due to my..umm....reputation.....yo-you...shouldn't you know this?

Ignoring his nervous tone when speaking of his reputation, I answered his question.

E: I-I- didn't, I don't.

I stuttered. My nerves built up however, my fear didn't last long as the kick of adrenaline came over me.

E: You know...don't you think before you fuck someone you should get to know them?!

???: Your Feisty....I like it

He placed his hand on my thigh and I rolled my eyes.

E: My names Ella....by the way.

I snapped quickly. I then moved his hand off my thigh and to the console.  He laughed. The audacity of this man.

E: Don't touch me

That apparently wasn't the right thing to say, I quickly realized as he shot back at me.

??: I can do whatever I want to you....Ella. Might I remind you $10 million is a lot of money

As he spoke he slapped his hand back on my thigh and rubbed it. I quickly gasped as he said my name.

As rude as he was, it was hard to not admit he was hot. I hadn't gotten a full face view or a name, but his smile was the world, his jawline was sharp, his body was muscular and those hands the way they....I stopped my hormonal mind from racing as I was brought back to realize that I had been kidnapped. I couldn't enjoy being with this horny (maybe handsome, who is looking....not me of course) boy.

NO! I've got to GET OUT!