32| Reconstruct

re·con·struct
/ˌrēkənˈstrəkt/

verb
build or form (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed.
"a small area of painted Roman plaster has been reconstructed"

~•~

[5 days later]

Daniel and I had texted everyone at the why don't we house to keep them up to date however, we hadn't left my house.

We snuggled and I had been treated like a queen everyday by my handsome af fiancé.

D: Ella....wakey wakey beautiful....

I opened my eyes and smiled at my shirtless fiancé smiling over me in his underwear. Damn he looked good.

The pain had gone away in my area but, I could never forget my baby that I had lost. One thing now took over that sadness feeling...was lust and need for Daniel.

To be honest I had been horny for so long I couldn't control myself. I pulled at his underwear and whispered in his ear seductivly.

E: Daddy I need you

He smirked widely.

D: Babygirl—

E: Now please daddy

D: Anything for my babygirl...it's been so long...I could only you imagine waiting for daddy's pleasure.

E: Mhmm

D: Great cause I do too....It's been over 2 months babygirl

He kissed up my stomach pulling up my shirt is he kissed up to my breasts. He sucked on them and made me moan.

D: Thats what I love to hear baby

E: Dan-Dani I ne-need-needed th-this

D: It's daddy baby

E: Mmm daddy

D: Thats better.

He pulled off my shirt and pulled down my shorts. I moaned and he smiled. He kissed from the top of my underwear down in between my legs and back up all the way to my mouth. He grabbed my butt and I gasped. He slipped his tongue in and kissed me passionately.

D: Are you sure your ready baby?

E: Mmm daddy I need you

He slipped down my underwear and I moaned. He licked me and stuck a finger in. I moaned loudly and stuck another finger in.

E: Mmm daddy moreeeee

He stuck 3 fingers in went crazy fast. I came quickly and he cleaned it up.

E: Now daddy's turn

He smirked and turned around. He fell back on the the pillows and headboard.

D: Babygirl...you sure daddy shouldn't just give you pleasure?

E: No daddy you need something too

I pulled down his underwear slowly and he groaned. I kissed down and up his dick and he moaned. He started sucking on him and he moaned again and again and he came. I looked deep into his eyes and swallowed and he moaned lightly. He tried to get up.

D: Ready baby.

He went to get up and put his dick and me and I pushed him down on the bed.

E: No no no

I sat on his and rode him and bounced up and down. He pushed into he and pulled at my hair. I got off him and grabbed handcuffs and a condom. I handcuffed him to the bed and slipped on the condom. I got back on him and we moaned.

D: Mmm yes baby

He tried to grab my hips and I giggled and moaned.

E: Dani you're restricted genius.

D: Mmmm babygirl I need to touch y—oh shit

E: What baby?

D: I am gonna cum

E: Me too

We both came and I nearly screamed as I was all the way down on him. I pulled off him and undid the handcuffs. He pulled me into passionate kiss and we pulling away smiling.

D: Thank you babygirl I need that so much.

He kissed me and I smiled.

E: I did too Dani.

He pulled off the condom and got his underwear on.

D: Shower and then we can pack you up....?

E: Mhmm! Oh and Daniel?

D: Yes baby

E: Can I sell my apartment and move in permanently.

D: Of course but what if you-

He put his head down and frowned.

E: What Daniel?

D: What if you don't want me and need to leave. What if this happens again, where will you go?

E: Daniel that won't happen.

D: Are you—

E: As long as your with me for the long run than I am with you too. No more jumping to conclusions.

D: I won't ever never leave you or do that again.

We kissed and he pulled me into the shower and we showered together.

Then we got ready and Daniel helped me pack and I called my landlord and we spent the day finally moving everything out.

We went back to the why dont we house and brought some of my furniture. Daniel carried me in the house and had the movers bring the stuff in.

D: Guys!

Jo: YES

B: MY SHIP

Ch: THATS WHAT WE LOVE!

C: SHES BACK!!!!

We hung out for the rest of the night.

I couldn't stop thinking about my baby but, in looking down at my ring I knew no matter what happened I could get through it with Daniel always by my side.

____________________________________

(A/N): I've had comments & emails in the past about this chapter telling me information about miscarriages and that woman can't just get over it. So, I just want to make some notes on my writers side of this.

1. Everyone deals with loss in a different way. My friend loss her uncle and couldn't and didn't cry. She just laughed and didn't even take time off on school. So there's really no saying "all women" because everyone's different

2. Ella is clearly still holding it in the back of her mind and in future chapters you do see her loosing it again however, she's distracting herself. She's trying to not just think of loosing the baby but trying to build herself again. 

3. I have experienced someone who had a miscarriage and I am very aware of what happens. It is a touchy subject similar to the rape/kidnap scene I had & I didn't want to go too into detail & trigger someone.

I hope you understand & are enjoying the story. See you in the next chapter :)