13| Beseeching

be·seech
/bəˈsēCH/

verb
present participle: beseeching
ask (someone) urgently and fervently to do something; implore; entreat.
"they beseeched him to stay"

~•~

{ELLAS POV}

I whipped the door open and walked out.

I couldn't believe I did that to Daniel. It was for his protection. I loved him too much to let this guy win, yo let this guy hurt him.

I was told by the (still) nameless man that if I stayed with him as his sexual slave he would never tell Why Dont We's secrets and would not lay a finger on any of them.

If I hadn't listened and stayed with Daniel today, they would be exposed, sent to jail or killed. I couldn't do that....I loved Daniel too much. I was beginning to really love the boys too.

It hurt to see him like that, to see him broken, begging me to stay.. I had to do it...to keep them safe. I knew why Daniel had hit me. He didn't mean it....I could see it in his eyes...he just wanted me to tell him I knew he was mine forever....tell him I loved him...but I couldn't...he would understand one day. He had no right hitting me but, I knew Daniel. That wasn't Daniel.

{DANIELS POV}

I calmed down a bit and my hand still tingled as if I was feeling her soft skin... as if I was touching her cheek. I felt terrible for hitting her. I just got so mad and took it out on her. Whatever this guy did he was going to pay.

There was no way in hell I was going to loose Ella forever. I canceled my class for a week...I was going to get my girl back.

{TIME SKIP - 2 weeks}

Everyday we worked trying to find her. We had very few leads. I had never seen that guy before today.

Over this time the only good that had come was that the Slaves has lost the title of slave and became the girls. The boys apologized and were on a no sex streak until we found Ella to make up for the all they had done.

Now the girls (who had all decided to stay) were officially dating the boys. They were all starting to fall in love and we finally knew all of their names.

Brooklyn was Jonahs. Zach was with Kia. Jack was with Karen and Corbyn was with Christina.

They were all so kind and agreed to deny ever being a slave. They too wanted to save the one person who stood up for them....so as a team we worked endlessly. We wouldn't stop until we

       FOUND HER....