25| Peregrination

per·e·gri·na·tion
/ˌperəɡrəˈnāSH(ə)n/

noun •HUMOROUS
a journey, especially a long or meandering one.
"she kept Aunt Ilsa company on her peregrinations"

~•~

{DANIELS POV}

I called Ella and then she picked up...at least I had thought she has picked up. Instead 4 fearful looking girls answered slightly smiling at me as they stood in Ella and I's room.

D: Hey girls where is—

B: BATHROOM.....

Ki: She had to pee .

D: OH ok. Can you tell her to call me later?

Ch: Of course.

K: Sure.

I heard a door open from their side of the video chat and saw Ella holding something. They looked at Ella smiling and hung up on me quickly.

What the fuck was going on over there?!

Jo: Hey Daniel I thought I heard Brookies voice?!

D: Yeah I called Ella and instead the girls picked up....they were in my room and when Ella came out the bathroom they hung up on me.

Z: Whats going on over their I wonder. I texted Kia "Good morning sexy" and she said " love you too bye..."

Jo: Brooke didn't even repsond.

J: Karen said she was very busy and would talk to me later....

C: Christina declined my calls...and left me on read...

D: This tour needs to finish fast!

<TIME SKIP: 2 months and 3 weeks (aka last day of tour )>

D: Guys let's finish this show with a bang! We need answers.

Jo: Same

Z: YEAH

J: Let's do this

C: WOoo.

Eben yelled out "WHY DONT WE" the crowd screamed band the music started.

This is for you Ella.

We preformed the last show of the invitation tour.

We were very excited to get home and find out why the girls had been acting weird.

It was fall, November now and everyday contacting the girls was a struggle. There was something going on back at home we didn't know but needed to know.

{ELLAS POV}

Tomorrow Daniel came home along with the other boys. I looked in the mirror.

My bump barely showed and I was lucky enough to have him coming home during fall so, I had to wear baggy clothes and it covered my fine until I told Daniel.

Of course I had missed Daniel and cried over him everyday but, I was more scared of what would happen when the confused, nervous and horny boys returned from tour.

24 hours until he came home and I was so nervous and excited....

Nope. I was nervous. Just nervous.

24 hours before more than 4 people knew I was pregnant.

24 hours until I faced the fans at the airport.

25 hours until the boys knew.

24 hours until I broke up with Daniel.

{DANIELS POV}

We got our stuff packed....we were coming home late tonight instead of tomorrow to surprise them

and maybe catch why they pretty much ignored us during tour. But that's besides the point.

I kept my promise and called Ella everyday yet, she very rarely picked up the phone or showed her face.

I couldn't wait to hold her hand, hold her body.

I couldn't wait until I kissed her face.

Or see her face when she I would kiss her nose in the morning and she would wake up. She had this adorable way of waking up, she would scrunch her cute nose and yawn.

I couldn't wait to tell the fans about us, I wanted everyone to know she was mine.

I couldn't wait to nuzzle my head into her neck and intake her beautiful scent.

I loved her and I had missed everything about her.

I couldn't wait to get home so I could know why she didn't seem to miss me.

Only 2 hours and 4 minutes until we were together again. Forever