16| Exigency

ex·i·gen·cy
/ˈeksəjənsē,eɡˈzijənsē/

noun
an urgent need or demand.
"women worked long hours when the exigencies of the family economy demanded it"

~•~

D: You're the best. I think my parents loved you.

E: Really?!

D: Mhmm

E: My Mom actually loves you and I think my Dad is getting used to you. I really think our families will get along fine.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back as he added tongue I joined. He kept kissing me until we got to our room, I pushed him onto the bed.

D: Someone wants me eh?

E: Not want....need

D: Oh. I need you too baby.

I sat on his lap, rubbing back and forth on his area. He moaned slightly.

E: You like that huh dani?

I smirked down at him and he shook his head.

D: I needed that.

I laughed and continued on him. He moaned again and smirked at me pulling off my shirt.

E: Need?

D: Now.

I laughed and pulled off our shirts. He smirked and I tugged down his pants. He smiled as they came off and I saw his full length through his underwear.

D: NEED!

He ripped off my pants and underwear. I giggled and slowly....almost like torcher he pulled down his underwear. He breathed out loudly as I rubbed up against him. He pulled me closer and I backed away.

D: Look at my dominant babygirl. Mmm

E: Dani.....you're so cute

D: Not now baby....need remember....cute later....

I laughed and got on his dick. Going up and down moaning as he pushed into me and I stopped all the way on him.

E: Daddy....who is in control now?

D: You are babygirl.

I giggled and went back on him. He moaned as did I. This felt so good after being abused for almost a week by the guy who was right...downstairs...I shook off the thought and as Daniel and I reached our high we laid next to each other and put on our clothes and cuddled.

E: Daniel

D: Yes baby

E: I want to see him

D: Who?

E: The—the guy who took me.

D: No—I-I don't know where he is

E: He is in our basement, I have eyes Daniel.

D: Well. He could hurt you...

E: Daniel...I took karate for 3 years. As long as he's tied up....

He thought about it.

D: I would love to see you beat his ass but....

E: You can be with me.

D: Fine if it's what you really want.

E: It is. Now?

D: Let me get the boys.

I stopped him from getting up.

E: Wait Daniel.

D: What?

E: I love you....thank you for saving me...

I kissed him and he smiled.

D: Anything for you my love. I am just sorry it took so long.

E: If doesn't matter as long as I ended up with you no matter how long it took....

D: I love you babe....I am gonna throw on a shirt and get the boys. We will talk to him first then I will send Zach up to get you.

E: Thanks

D: Don't mention it love.

He kissed my forehead before leaving the room.