5| Slave

slave
/slāv/

noun
a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

~•~

As I walked into Daniels room I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around too quickly and fell into Daniels arms.

D: Whoa there Ella.

He caught me and laughed.

E: Im s-sorry....do you want it now?

I bet he followed me cause he was horny. My heart physically ached thinking there could be more. I hated it. I wanted him to just hurt be and get it over with. I couldn't take this.

{DANIELS POV}

D: Want what?

I watched as her eyes filled with sadness and fear of me holding her. I didn't like it when she was afraid. She shouldn't have to be.

E: My virginity....what else is my purpose other than to please you....?

D: Ella....please don't say that....

E: Daniel? Why? How else could I put this?

I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands as I thought about it fully. I guess she was right.

E: Come on Daniel there's no denying it...you bought me....I will never be more than someone to please you.....I-I don't even know why you tried with me....

D: Y-You're right Ella I did buy you but, I don't want just that....

I had to tell her. I always shoved my feelings down and hid them. I couldn't hide now. And yet, I did.

E: You can't know....Its been less than 2 days Daniel.

D: I wish I had never bought you. I-

E: Just use me Daniel please. It hurts more knowing there could be more but, there won't

I once again became mad. Why does she just twist everything?!

D: Who said that Ella?!

E: I did.

D: Ella? Are you kidding me....it may have only been barley a day but, there's something

E: No. Just stop doing this. Switch back to 'in the car Daniel'

D: My love....

E: I am not your love. I am your slave.

D: Ella....

E: If you not gonna use me then...then I'm sure Jonah would love to.

I jumped up and looked at her angrily. JONAH?!

D: Ella. GOD shut your FUCKEN mouth.

E: Why? I'm right aren't I?

D: He didn't buy you....you. are. mine.

E: Then. use. me.

D: NO.

I pushed her out of my room and slammed the door shut. I sat down on my bed again as tears streamed down my face for the first time in years.

Why won't she just listen? I wanted to give it time.
It was hard to resist her but, I knew she'd hate me if I didn't. Girls are like that.

I'll make sure tonight is special. However, shes still going to be my little slut....it's what SHE wants after all...