7| Dissimilar

dis·sim·i·lar
/ˌdi(s)ˈsimilər/

adjective
not alike; different.
"a collection of dissimilar nations lacking overall homogeneity"

~•~

I woke up with Daniels strong arms wrapped around my body. My eye lashes fluttered open as I smiled up at him already awake and staring at me.

E: Fricken stalker.

D: Fricken slut.

I looked at him....both confused and slightly offended.

E: Excuse me?

D: Sorry I thought we were saying things that we do in secret.

E: That sucked. You aren't good at jokes.

He giggled and kissed me.

D: I know. I tried.

E: Mhm.

D: You know. That was the best sex ever babygirl.

E: Danie-

D: It was! Now my sexy babe if you can stand...let's go get some food.

E: Ok.

He got up and put a shirt on. I struggled to get up. He laughed as he watched me.

E: Dani-Daniel it's so hard.

I said struggling to walk...my legs were weak from a certain large boy breaking me. He smirked and held me up.

D: Come on babe.  I told you the consequences of me. Let's go.

He sighed when I barley moved and picked me up swiftly then carrying me down the stairs and placing me in a chair. We were both giggling like little kids.

J: What the fuck is this dude?

Jo: Daniel! SEE! I told you guys!!

Z: What are you doing Daniel? It's boys only now. Slaves stay upstairs until 10:30.

I watched as they admired me angrily. Fear filled my body as their sharp eyes looked at me. Daniel gulped and looked at me. I was slowly building up strength.

{DANIELS POV}

I looked at Ella and saw the fear in her eyes. How could I tell the boys that I had fallen for my slave.

How could I tell them that in 3 days I've given up this whole act of tough guys with sex slaves and fallen.

I looked over at Ella. Just as I was about to say something, she made me realize why I liked her so much. I didn't need to always protect her....

E: What the fuck is wrong with you...?

D: E-

Z: Excuse me .

He walked up to her.

Sometimes I do need to protect her.

He got far too close so, I put my hands in front of her separating him from her.

D: Alright. Calm down Zachary.

Jo: Told you she had quite the mouth

J: Damn sexy and mouthy. I would love to fuck her....Daniel what days can she take off?

Jo: No I call her first

Z: No me! I want to give a REAL PUNISHMENT

Jo: We all know she wants the biggest dick in the house.