15| Repast

re·past
/rəˈpast,rēˈpast/

noun: FORMAL
noun: repast; plural noun: repasts
a meal.
"a sumptuous repast"

~•~

Daniel and I swayed and danced around the kitchen as we cooked. Well, I cooked...he got the ingredients.

When we finished and got dressed my parents, as if on cue knocked on the door. I heard loud chatter and opened the door slowly. I saw who was there and slammed them door.

E: DANIEL SEAVEY!

He raced down the stairs his half on tie flying off as he leaped to me.

D: Babe-Wha-What is it?!

E: You invited your parents?!

He immediately stopped and laughed. A smiled took over his face as he adorably bit his lip.

D: Sorry I didn't tell you....I just thought they would want to meet my girlfriend.

E: Do they know the truth?

D: Yeah...they know about all the girls here too. They sorta excepted it. I told them about you once we knew where you were and my mom said she would "die to meet you" so I invited them.

I breathed in slowly and looked at myself in the mirror.

E: I look terrible. They aren't going to like me. I am so ugly and ug-. You deserve someone prettier. I-

He grabbed my waist and hugged me from behind before spinning me around from looking at the mirror to looking at his beautiful blue eyes.

D: You look sexy as fuck. They are going to love you. You deserve better if anyone  and you're literally amazing.

He took a long pause.

D: I mean....Cmon Ella, you're gorgeous.

He kissed me and I kissed back, as we started to make out a knock came to the door again.
Shit

I pulled away and put his tie on.

I walked over, took a deep breath and then opened the door. I didn't know what to say. Luckily Daniel did:

D: Hey Guys! Thanks for coming!

[  DM; Daniels mom | DD: Daniels dad | DA: Ellas dad | MA: Ellas Mom ]

MA: Thank you for inviting us all Daniel.

Daniels smiles and they all walked in.

DA: Hi angel

MA: Hey girly

My parents hugged me and then Daniel. I smiled at Daniels mom who smiled widely back.

D: Now Mom...Dad this is Ella. We all already know the story so no need to hold anything back.

E: H-Hello....

Daniel kisses my cheek and squeeezed my hand and I giggled.

E: I know Dani.

We laughed and saw everyone else was confused.

D: She's nervous.

I punched his chest.

E: Shut up!

Now they joined in and laughed.

DM: No need to be Ella!

She smiled and hugged me

DD: We have heard so many amazing things...you've turned our bad boy into a gentleman. It's fantastic!

His dad pulled me into a hug.

We all laughed and Daniel just pouted. I squished his cheeks and his face turned red.

E: What can I say? It's what I do.

Laughter erupted again and we headed into the dining room. We all sat and I announced.

E: Now everyone please witness as Daniel is not the only boy I can fix.

DM: You didn't fix—

Jack and Zach walked in.

Z: Hello everyone we have a FINE meal tonight.

J: We will be your severs and the lovely Jonah and Corbyn will clean!

They all applauded.

E: Thank you boys....let me help with the—

Z: Nope we got it.

D: Zach don't drop it again

Z: Shut up!

E: Zach....

Z: Ella.....

D: DANIEL!

I turned back to our parents.

E: We went through a few plates during rehearsals.

Everyone laughed as they brought the food in. I thanked them and handed them the bag of new video games I promised they ran away giggling.

E: They are quite easy!

Daniel and I exchanged looks as we saw how much our parents enjoyed each other and us.

DM: What do you control Daniels temper too?!

We laughed nervously...and said 'well' at the same time.

DD: Wait?

Daniel moved a strand of hair from my face as he spoke...

D: Yeah...actually she's the one who can actually calm me...she's the only one. That's kinda how I knew.

DM: CAN WE KEEP HER?!?!

I laughed.

DM: In all seriousness Ella...Daniel can't even control his anger around me. We didn't think he could ever have such a relationship with someone that could.

Daniel smiled and I smiled back.

E: I am the head of the house here.

I said absolutely ruining the moment. Dinner was amazing and as everyone left....

DM: Ella let me know if you guys ever need anything especially you and the girls and maybe shopping with Anna and I next week?

E: Of course and thank you

DM: Thank you...he finally seems happy with his life...

E: I am glad

DM: Me too

We all said our goodbyes and headed upstairs. Daniel picked me up and carried me to our room.

D: I love you babe

E: I love you too