6| Pleasure

pleas·ure
/ˈpleZHər/

noun
a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment.
"she smiled with pleasure at being praised"

verb
give sexual enjoyment or satisfaction to.
"tell me what will pleasure you"

~•~

[5 hours later]

I looked around and blinked again as I woke up on the couch. How did I get on the couch?! I
slowly got up and walked upstairs to Daniels bedroom the door was shut.

I hesitated before knocking on the door.

E: Um...D-Daniel?

I heard him ruffle around and the door slowly opened. He smiled and walked forward.

D: Ella.

He held his arms open as I walked closer and he pulled me into a loving hug.

D+E: I am so sorry

D+E: Wait what?

We both laughed and he kissed me. His bright smile slowly turned into a smirk and his eyes became full of lust.

D: Are you ready?

E: For?

He bent down to my ear.

D: Time to be daddy's little slut....

I smirked. For some reason that turned me on. His hands roamed my back as he pulled me into the room. I looked around and saw rose petals leading to the bed and candles lit.

E: Dani? What's all—

D: I told you your first time would be the best

E: YOU did all this for me?

I blushed looking around. He was trying. I liked it.

D: Of course my love.....

He kissed me again. God I loved him already. I don't know why I was so dumb and I didn't listen to him. He did care for me, he just couldn't say it.

D: My love are yo-

E: Very

A/N: #SMUTWARNING

He smirked and pushed me against the wall lightly this time. He kissed me and we began making out. Our tongues danced around our mouths and he pulled away. He kissed down my neck and left hickeys on all around as he pulled off my shirt. He then left hickeys on my breasts and my chest. I moaned.

E: Dan-

D: No babygirl

E: Daddy

I pulled off his shirt and traced down his abs and kissed his chest. He smirked. He rubs me through my pants and bent down. He bit my pants and pulled them down seductivly with his teeth while looking deep into my eyes.

E: Daddy

I whimpered and moaned as I kicked my pants away. He came back up and continued kissing me. As we kissed I unbuttoned and pulled down his pants.

E: Time to do my job...daddy

I pulled down his boxers and saw his insanely large dick hang out. I whimpered at the thought of him inside of me. How could that extra large cucumber fit into my Cheerio—fuck....

I started pumping his dick and then sucking it. He moaned and pushed my head down. I liked this for some reason....I liked all of it. Within minutes he came and I looked at him innocently as I swallowed it. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He unclipped my bra and pulled it off.