Extra p2

Doc: He's awake.

I wanted to run...run to his room and kiss him and tell him everything's alright and he tells me the same....but the doctor stopped me.

Doc: But—

E: What?! WHATS WRONG?!

D: He doesn't have his memory fully.

E: Wh-Wha

Doc: It's going to be hard to see him like this. First though we need you to go in and tell me what he last remembers so we can tell her how to fix him.

She let me by and I walked in and saw Daniel day up in bed. I ran to him and hugged him.

D: My sexy baby

He said. He hadn't said that since...he first got me. Oh no

E: Dani?

D: It's daddy to you babygirl

E: Daniel no!

D: Sorry I just wanted to scare you. Are you ok my love?

E: I am fine. And so are the kids

D: HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE?! We have kids?!

E: Daniel you lost your memory of the kids...

D: No you lost a kid remember. Then we broke apart and then we just got back together.

E: Daniel we got into a car crash. you lost your memory.

D: No....we didn't

E: Dani....

I hugged him and pecked his lips before walking out and telling he doctor. That he was far back before we had kids.

Doc: Oh my....well just keep rejogging his memory as much as possible. He's ok to come home now but not to do much.

I drove him home and he kept saying he was going to miss tour and he wanted to make a baby and stuff. This wasn't my dani.  Not the right one at least.