18| Peregrinate

per·e·gri·nate
/ˈperəɡrəˌnāt/

verb • HUMOROUS
travel or wander around from place to place.
"we peregrinated over Stanmore, and visited the Castles of Bowes and Brougham"

~•~

I woke up and saw Daniel getting dressed. I watched him as he sighed and put clothes on. I heard a knock at our bedroom door and Daniel looked at me. I pretended to be asleep still. He opened the door.

Jo: Daniel how are you going to tell her?

D: I-I don't know yet.

Jo: She's still asleep?

D: Yeah....

Jo: Well our managers are here. We have to discuss  terms then we can help you end it all....with....well you know.

Z: Sorry dude it's so early and—

J: Maybe talk dowsnstairs in case she wakes up.

C: Yeah.

D: Okay. Let's go

As they left I felt a tear fall down my cheek. What did he mean "end it all with..." with me?

And tell me what?! I was so nervous. I stayed in bed, locked the door and clicked on Netflix.

{DANIELS POV}

I just don't know how to tell her...about this....all my promises to her would end down the drain.

Every word....would be a lie...never leaving her....always being there. One thing would stay of course...no matter how much I had to do this. I would always love her.

{ELLAS POV}

I heard talking but I couldn't make out a single word.

They all sounded so sad which scared me.

Was this the end for Daniel and I? I thought this was only the beginning.

I began to cry silently as a knock came to my door.

D: Babe.....can we talk?

____________________________________
(A/N):

Sorry the chapters kind of short. I had to leave you off wanting more 🤗😆