Exuses

?? - I don't want to hear it!!

??: That's the trouble you never do....!

E: Guys what's going on in here?!

Corbyn and Christina looked up and me and frowned.

Ch: Corbyn doesn't want me anymore. He is always making up excuses to hiding stuff from me. He—

C: She won't listen....I just can't tell her the truth!

By now everyone was gathered in the living room. Watching and waiting for the ending for what Corbyn had been hiding.

Corbyn sighed.

C: I can't say right now

Ch: Of course you can't—-are you cheating on me?

C: Baby I would never.

Ch: THEN WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!

Corbyn sighed again and Daniel held my waist and kissed my cheek.

C: I didn't want to have this, this way. Just remember you made me do it like this.

Ch: Do wha—

Just then Corbyn pulled a small box out of his pocket and got on one knee.

C: I didn't want to ask you like this so I was planning a big thing to ask you. Christina...will you be mine forever and marry me?

Ch: Corbyn—I am so—-

C: Christina—

Ch: YES! I would love to marry you!!

He jumped up and twirled her around and we all clapped. I looked at Daniel who was growing.

E: What's the problem.....

I whispered

D: N-Nothing

E: Daniel? What's wrong?

I looked into his eyes...he was hiding something.

E: Congrats Guys. I am going to go check on the kids. Be right back you love birds.

I looked at Daniel signaling him to meet me upstairs now.
I then went upstairs. After many minutes of being with the kids and a no show Daniel I walked back down the steps and saw everyone in the living room laughing and Daniel in the kitchen with 2 empty beers and he was opening a third. I ran to him.

E: Daniel!

He rolled his eyes and drank.

E: Stop drinking. What's wrong.

He sighed and took another sip. I grabbed the bottle and sat on the counter in front of him. He looked down. I lifted his chin and made him look at me. His blue eyes sparkled as he wrapped his arms around me pushing me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our foreheads touched together.

E: Dani what's wrong.

D: N-

E: You haven't drank since that time you hurt me in your drunk state so clearly somethings wrong.

He pulled away slightly and I put my hands in my lap. He took my hands in my lap and put his head on my shoulder. My shirt felt wet, I soon realized—

E: Dani are you crying?

I heard his sniffle and I sat him down on the chair. I sat in his lap and hugged him, he hugged me tightly and continued to cry into my chest.

D: E-E-Ell-Ella

E: What Dani?

D: My pair-my pair-my parents

E: Dani tell me...what about your parents.

D: They-them-Their—

{JONAHS POV}

We heard yelling and then crying we all gathered in the kitchen to see Ella in Daniels lap and Daniel crying as they held each other. They were obviously to the fact we all were standing behind them. Waiting to know the news that Daniel had to tell.