In the end

3 years later

All: Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!

We cheered as my two lovely babies blew out their candles. James and Julia. James and Julia were 4 and we were all living the life we always wanted.

All the family and friends surrounding us as we celebrated their 4th birthday.

Daniel and the boys would be leaving in 4 weeks to finish their finale tour and say goodbye to all the fans. It had been 9 years of the band and they would finish the whole thing by September 27th....their 10 year anniversary. They were tired. They all had families of their own and wanted to be with them.
I don't want to spoil anything but I knew that for their 15th anniversary they would be doing a reunion tour, every 5 years they agreed to. They would hit every state and place in Europe and then leave again.

I was happy. It was a new feeling not having and problems other than sending my kids to school. My life was finally ok and I had no worries other than my kids. Even they were perfect.
I felt a kiss on my cheek which broke my thoughts. There he stood my handsome Mr Seavey, smiling down at me with his tooth gap and his lovely blue eyes.

E: Wha-What?

D: I asked you my love if you wanted any cake?

E: Oh um yes thanks dani

D: Not an issue my love

He handed me a plate with a perfectly cut piece of chocolate cake on it. He sat down with his mini cake he bought for himself because no one else wanted vanilla.

E: Enjoying your party of one Seavey?

He giggled.

D: I don't like chocolate

E: Yet still all my m&ms go missing

D: I like m&ms

E: Your so confusing.

I fell into his lap and we all sat around the living room eating and watching our kids run around as they finished their cake in under 2 seconds. 

Jo: Joshua Brock Roth Fr—

Jos: It's MARAIS!

He stuck out his tongue and ran off, Jonah chased him.
We giggled and continued chatting.

C: Well this was great but I think we have to head out. Corbina can only be home alone for so long.

I giggled. Christina was unable to have babies so they adopted a dog and named it Corbina. I thought it was adorable.

E: Ok bye guys.

D: Bye thanks for coming

Ch: See ya tomorrow?

E: How could I miss the Tuesday Tea with the girls?!

We hugged and they left.
Jonah walked over holding josh.

Jo: We should head out too. Josh needs a nap

B: Correction Jonah needs a nap

We laughed and said goodbye.

J: My princesses are tired.

Karen nodded and yawned as she looked down at their daughter Maddie.

E: Well goodbye! Get some sleep!!

K: Will do

J: Mhmm

Jack picked up Karen and who was holding Maddie and carried them to the car.

Z: Guess that leaves us to say goodbye.

I giggled.

E: I guess so Zachary

Z: stop calling me that—I am engaged now.

I hugged him.

Ki: Engaged to a certain someone

I hugged Kia.

E: You are so cute!

Daniel smiled.

Ki: El I wanted to ask if you would be my maid of honor?

E: Omg Of course!

Ki: Yay! Ok see you then...oh and tomorrow for Tuesday's with the girls.

E: Okay bye!!!

They left and Daniel and I collapsed on the couch.

D: Your amazing my love

E: As are you my adorable dani.

D: Your cuter

E: Those blue eyes make it hard to act like I am competition.

He smiled and kissed me.

D: I can't believe it's all finally working out. We are finishing off the band, determined no matter how many members were left or how old we were we will preform every 5 years. I have my love and my babies. I am happy my love.

E: As am I. I can't believe why don't we is ending. I never thought I would see the day.

D: Nor did I. It's just becoming hard we are all balancing families and wives.

E: I know. I get it. I am happy your gonna be home more.

D: Me too....

E: Nap time for the kids?

D: Only if I get to cuddle you while they are asleep....

E: As if you wouldn't anyway.

D: Yay!

E: I'll get the kids to take a nap. Meet me upstairs cutie.

I kissed his cheek and he smirked/smiled with his lovely tooth gap. I told the kids it was nap time and they raced upstairs to be the first to go to sleep and wake up. I tucked them in and kissed them goodnight.

E: Bye my loves, love you

Ju: Love you too mommy

Ja: Love yous too mama

I closed the door and raced to my room where a shirtless Daniel laid scrolling through Netflix.

E: Hey dani

D: Hey babygirl, they down for a nap?

E: They are.

D: Then come here

He dropped the remote and held out his arms. I jumped into his arms and clicked on a movie. Within minutes I was asleep.

<TIME SKIP AFTER NAP>

{DANIELS POV}

I woke up to Ella tossing around the bed. She was freaking out. I shook her lightly awake and she ran to the bathroom. She threw up and then I watched as she laid leaning on the tub. I walked in a held her hair back and rubbed her back as she threw up again. I wiped her face and she fell into my chest crying. I looked and saw blood on the towel I cleaned her mouth with. I rubbed her.

D: Are you ok baby? What's going on with you?

E: I-I d-don't know

She cried harder and I rubbed her back and pet her hair as I squeezed her tightly to my chest. I picked her up and laid her in bed.
I checked on the kids and they were awake so I sat them in the living room and they watched paw patrol as they played with their new toys.
I walked back upstairs and Ella was back in the bathroom.

D: My love...?

She fell to the floor crying and she looked up at me...her eyes were red and puffy...then she gasped out in between cry's

E: Daniel...