14| Hankering

hank·er
/ˈhaNGkər/

verb
present participle: hankering
feel a strong desire for or to do something.
"she hankered to go back"

~•~

{ELLAS POV}

E: P-Please we just did it an hour ago.

My voice was shaken. My body was tense as sharp pins spread around my sides and my legs. My area burned in the worst way.

My kidnapper only chuckled as he held up a phone. He pressed play on the video displayed showing Daniel buying me.

Fuck this guy.

G: Now...

He side smirked and whipped his dick out before shoving it into me again.

G: Mmm yes.

I couldn't moan. I couldn't feel pleasure.

It hurt. He hurt.

I thought about Daniel how he made me feel...how he touched me and loved me.
I couldn't feel the same as the guy whose name (I still don't know by the way)  who fucked me senseless with only himself in mind.

He would violently have his way with me before he cam and then he would slap me and throw me around.

Then he would leave.  I liked when it was over.

He stopped suddenly and came on my chest again. There was a puddle on me. He turned around as I leaned forward trying to wiggle a bit to get it off of me however, my arms and legs were quite literally tied and her was no use.

E: Please stop this....it hurts me.

He jerked around quickly and took his belt then proceeding to roughly slap my area and then my chest.

G: Too bad l.

He did it again and it hurt like hell.

E: Please stop!

G: N-

D: I think she asked you to stop dude.

Yes.

I looked and saw Daniel standing there casually leaned against the doorway.

The mans  jaw dropped to the floor as he turned to look at Daniel dropping the belt and phone next to me.

I used my body to push the phone up to my hand. I then took the phone and threw it against as hard as I could. It shattered in seconds.

Corbyn, Jonah, Zach and Jack stormed in and raced towards my kidnapper. Daniel ran over, grabbed my pants and kissed up my leg as he pulled them up. He kissed me lovingly as he buttoned the pants.

D: Miss me?

His hand ran down my side, I shivered at his touch that I had missed oh so much. I moaned lightly into his mouth. Not the right time but, who gave a fuck.

He took off his flannel leaving him on a white t-shirt and put it around my chest: I was only in a bra.

E: Daniel I am so-