20| Instances

in·stance
/ˈinstəns/

noun
plural noun: instances
an example or single occurrence of something.
"a serious instance of corruption"

~•~

The days went fast as we made our way to when the boys had to leave.

Daniel had to leave.

I frowned every time I looked at him knowing these moments would be our last for awhile.

It was now Wednesday and as I watched Daniel slowly fall asleep, tears streamed down my face. I held onto to his shirt and stuffed my head in his chest as I began to silently sob. I felt him wake up which I didn't mean for that to happen.

He ran his fingers through my messy hair and pulled his chest away so we could look at me. His eyes graced my red eyes and he touched his now wet shirt. He looked back into my eyes and frowned.

D: Whats the issue my love?

E: You—Your

He wiped a tear from my face and sat up holding me in his arms.

D: Tell me baby....

E: You're leaving tomorrow and I haven't processed it yet, I guess.....

A tear strolled down his face. I wiped it and held his cheek.

D: Me either

E: I am going to miss you.

D: I am gonna miss you too. So, so much my love.

I nuzzled into his chest again and he fell back onto his pillow still holding onto me tight.

D: I will be back before you even know I am gone.

E: It's hard to say that's true. You leave with the guys for an hour and I miss you.

He gigggled.

D: Me too baby. Honestly when you grab your phone from upstairs, I miss you...you're just always on my mind.

E: Mhm

I mumbled into his chest.

D: But we will do this baby together...

E: Yeah....

I kissed him and he smiled. He kissed me harder and tugged on my shirt.

D: One last bit for the road?

I giggled.

E: Dani cmon.

D: I only want to leave a few hickeys behind.

I died laughing. I pulled him close and ran my fingers through his hair.

E: Fine. Do your worst Seavey.

He smiled and kissed down my neck biting down and leaving marks. I moaned.

D: God. I better make that my ring tone.  I will miss that noise so much.

E: Daniel Seavey don't you FUCKEN dare.

He laughed

D: How will you know?

E: I'll know when your fans post it all over the internet because it went off during meet and greet.

He just smiled into my neck and finished making his marks.

D: Let's sleep my love.

He kissed my cheek and grabbed me holding me tightly as if he would never let go. We fell asleep smiling.

<NEXT DAY>

We woke up and Daniel and I kissed. He pulled me off his lap and put me on the bed.

D: I am going to get dressed love.

I giggled.

E: Ok Daniel...

I watched him get dressed and he smirked. He left to go make breakfast and I got dressed. As I changed I ran to the bathroom and threw up. SHIT.

{DANIELS POV}

I made breakfast and was extremely sad knowing this would be the last breakfast I would make for her in months.

I finished up and saw the boys and their now girlfriends all slowly and sadly coming down the steps.

Z: I don't want to leave her.

Zach pulled his former slave now girlfriend, Kia close.

Jo: Me too.

Jonah pulled his girl Brooklyn into a hug.

J: Mhmm

Jack pulled his girlfriend Karen into a passionate kiss.

C: I will be farther from my baby.

He hugged Christina and smiled at her.

D: I am gonna miss El-

I watched as Ella appeared down the steps but there was something....strange about her.