Extra p1:

The kids wanted to hang out with Jonah, Josh and Brooklyn so we let them go there and as we drove home a car drove straight into us. I screamed and Daniel kissed me as it all went black.

I woke up and Daniel wasn't there. I tried to get up but they stopped me. I looked at the cast in my arm and the few scratches.

E: Where am I? Where's Daniel?!

Doc: You can leave your room you only had a few problems we fixed however your husband Mr Seavey....

I ran out and to the first room I saw. Not Daniel. I ran around looking and there he was. I ran into his room and sat on his bed. I cried.

E: Dani NO PLEASE
YOU TELL ME TO NOT LEAVE YOU YET HERE YOU ARE LEAVING ME!

E: PLEASE COME BACK TO ME—

I cried into his limp body. I cried hard. I ran out into Jonahs arms.

E: He's gonna make it 

Jo: We can have hope

E: ITS NOT HOPE IT FOR SURE—

Jo: Come on El your kids need you

E: NO DANIEL NEEDS ME

JO: ELLA HE WOULDNT WANT YOU TO LEAVE YOUR KIDS FOR HIM.

E: I can't leave him—if he doesn't make it I need to be by his side until the end.

Jo: Ella please your kids are scared.

I turned back looking down the hall to Daniels room. I took Jonahs hand and we went to the car and drove to my house. I hugged my 3 babies.

E: Hello my angels

Ju: Daddy?

Ja: Where's Dad?

El: Dada?

E: He had to go for a while but he will be back soon

Jo: Ella—

E: He'll be back

I repeated. Over and over he WILL be back. He fought for me and I will do the same. I can't lose him.

<TWO HOURS LATER>

I got a phone call from the hospital. 

Doc: Mrs Seavey we need you at the hospital for your husband at once—it's an emergency.

I looked at Jonah and Brooklyn they nodded and I got in my car and sped to the hospital.

E: Whats going on?!

Doc: Well....

———-
I will be doing a few extra shorts for this story all the time at random moments so be on the look out. This is my most popular and loved story. So I will keep going a bit and maybe a season 2?!?! 😱