4| Adoration

ad·o·ra·tion
/ˌadəˈrāSH(ə)n/

noun
1.
deep love and respect.
"he gave her a look of adoration"

~•~

I woke up and didn't feel arms around me which somehow made me feel empty despite me never having arms on me before this. Before him.

I sat up and looked around. I didn't see Daniel anywhere. I got up, walked downstairs and saw a blonde girl seemingly around my age sitting at the table.

E: Hello!

I smiled at her. She looked frightened.

JOS: Shhhhh he will hear you

Fear struck me. He?

E: W-Who? 

JOS: He might hurt you.

Her voice went into a low whisper.

JOS: They will hurt you.

E: Who are you...who are "they?!" What's even is your name?

She looked down and whispered.

JOS: I am Jonahs Sex Slave....I no longer have my name. You know the rules I'm sure. Especially that one...your name...no one wants to know it.

E: Oh. Well...I do—

Just then my ass was slapped very hard. As it stung I turned around to see a really tall boy smirking at me. He had brown hair and lovely green eyes.

Fuck him.

JO: Why are you talking out of turn?

He stammered at the girl. There was silence as I waited for her to answer. I watched as he looked from me to the girl.

E: Because we have the right too!

The slave girl gasped as well as the tall boy. She muttered to me,

JOS: shut the fuck up that's .:.:.:..

I couldn't hear her she was talking so quietly. I think she said that, that was Onah.

I looked up at this Onah character...god he had a dumb name.

JO: How dare you! Speaking to me like that! You think by now you girls would learn.

He pushed me hard against the wall and I banged my head

E: FUCK!

He pulled me into his chest and stuck his fingers in my underwear.

E: N-no please.

I squirmed but, his  grip was too tight. He quickly stuck one finger in my vagina and then pulled it out.

E: St-stop it hurts

He did it again and continued this pattern roughly. He would pull his finger out to slap my butt and then return it.

I closed my eyes...pain nummed my area. He stopped suddenly and I mustered the courage to open my eyes. There stood my knight in shining armor.

D: What the FUCK JONAH!?!

Jonah. Not Onah....got it. Pervert either way though.

JO: What?! She spoke back to me! I have EVERY RIG—

D: No! YOU have no right to touch what's mine.

Daniel grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him.

D: PLUS she just got here yesterday Jonah! She doesn't know your stupid FUCKEN rules yet!

Jonah walked closer to Daniel.

JO: Don't you talk to me like that either Daniel.

D: Don't act all tough Jonah. Buy a FUCKEN pocket pussy and punching bag if your just got hurt the girls.

D: They aren't toys. You shouldn't do this shit Jonah. It's not like you you perverted asshole!

Daniel pointed to the girl sitting at the table. I now noticed bruises on her legs and face and hickeys trailing. How did I miss that?

JO: Oh she'll get it later all right .

He walked over and pulled her arm she got up willingly.

D: Oh no she will NOT.

Daniel grabbed her and pulled her beside me.

E: Does this happen a lot?

I whispered. She shook her head no.

JOS: Guess he really likes you. Thank god he does he would have never fought before you. I would've been bruised and used by the both of them. What did you do and who the fuck are you?! It's great!!

She giggled the saddest giggle.

Daniel turned around to us as Jonah marched away.

D: Sorry....Girls...babygirl....Jonahs Slave

E: Daniel! She has a name? Ever thought of that?!

The girl looked at me wide eyed and shushed me .

JOS: You really shouldn't talk to them like that. Oh sir I'm so—

D: You're right Ella I am sorry

I watched as her jaw dropped and in shock.

D: Whats your name?

JOS: Brooklyn

D: Nice to meet you Brooklyn just stay in the guest room while Jonah calms down ok? It's upstairs and the second door on the left.

Brooklyn smiled at me and mouthed thank you before walking away.

E: Daniel?

D: Yes?

{DANIELS POV}

My shoulders tensed and my jaw clenched as I thought about Jonah touching my girl.

However, all of my anger quickly melted away as I heard Ella's lovely voice say my name.

E: Do you like me? Like for more than a slave?

I was shocked...how could she tell?!

D: Why-why do you ask?

E: You protected me....you treat me like a person and you listen to me And you try not to harm me....although your anger takes over. The slave—she—My point is you try with me...

D: I-

E: Right. I am just a slave Daniel sorry I even asked you. Thanks...for the help....

D: No Ella I-

She walked upstairs....I didn't like her....I loved her. I was gonna get some items and make her first time tonight extra special.

I wanted to show her that I didn't want to have sex with her. I wanted to make love to her. She was truly amazing. I was in love on day 2 with the girl I was supposed to use and then get rid of.

It was Saturday and on Monday I had to work, as in my spare time I was a college music teacher. I didn't want to leave Ella alone...unless I let her go to school as long as she came back to me every night......I thought about it and agreed tonight. She deserved a little something better. 

Anything I could give her, I wanted to as long as she stayed.

I planned to tell her this after giving my love the slut treatment tonight. I then ran after her as she waddled into my room.