26| Repatriation

re·pa·tri·a·tion
/rēˌpātrēˈāSH(ə)n,rēˌpatrēˈāSH(ə)n/

noun
the return of someone to their own country.
"the voluntary repatriation of refugees"

~•~

{ELLAS POV}

I sighed as I went to bed at 8:00 and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up at midnight to arms around me. I jumped and rolled off the bed.

D: Sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you.

E: Daniel?! You-Your-You're not supposed to be home for 12 hours.

D: We got home as quickly as we could because we missed you girls.

I forgot everything as soon as I realized Daniel was back and in my bed.

E: I was running out of your cologne Dani. I missed you like crazy.

D: Really?

He wrapped his arms around me again as I got back in bed and cuddled into me.

E: Of course! Why do you think I wouldn't?

Daniel sighed before biting his lip.

D: We will talk about it in the morning. I love you Ella.

E: I love you too Daniel

D: Ella. I really love you.

E: I really love you too Daniel.

Being in his arms again I finally got a good night of sleep in his arms. Maybe he would want this.

{DANIELS POV}

I woke up and made breakfast which attracted every member of the house. I watched as slowly but, surely my beautiful lady Ella came down the stairs.

She walked over and I hugged her she hugged me tightly back. As if this hug was our last.

D: Hey my love.

I brushed my fingers through her hair and held her waist.

E: Hi Dani. Hey everyone.

{ELLAS POV}

The the girls let out a chuckle as they stared at my belly. Brooklyn mouthed "not in love with you my ass" as I pulled away from Daniel and sat down.

D: Girls we need to talk to you.

B: W-why?

Jo: You girls were pretty absent during tour and didn't talk to us and....well why?

The girls heads whipped to me. Way to call me out.

Ch: Well.

E: Daniel please meet me at Chipotle in 3 hours.

I kissed him on the cheek quickly and grabbed my jacket. I then walked out the door my stomach hurt as I tried to pick up the pace:

{JONAHS POV}

After Ella left, Daniel went upstairs to get ready the girls dragged us outside and told US EVERYTHING.

Jo: OH

Z: Holy

C: Fucken

J: Shit

We had to keep quiet.

Ella will tell Daniel later.

I know he would stay with her because we talked about it during tour, he spent an hour telling us to imagine a mini Ella and him.

But if he didn't. I would beat his ass

Daniel loves her....there was no doubt of that in my mind. He would be happy and excited.

But then again...we call him Seavey Secret. He's the unknown secret....that is Daniel