10| Encounter

en·coun·ter
/inˈkoun(t)ər,enˈkoun(t)ər/

verb
1. unexpectedly experience or be faced with (something difficult or hostile).
"we have encountered one small problem"

2. meet (someone) unexpectedly.
"I did not plan to encounter him today"

~•~

I waited on the bed for an hour in my lingerie. Daniel opened the door and I stood there smiling.

D: So kind of you to get ready for daddy.

E: I wanted to make him happy. After a long day

He smirked and so did I. He walked closer and ran his hand on my side and the other caressed my face.

D: You're gorgeous in every form and way baby...

We kissed and he made dark hickeys on my neck and smiled back into a kiss. He pulled out the butt plug and his cum spilled onto the floor he smiled. His smile turned quickly to a frown. He stopped kissing me and walked away. He threw a his T-shirt and shorts at me and looked out the window.

E: Whats the problem Daniel?

Then I heard it too. Corbyn and the boys were yelling. I threw on some clothes and followed Daniel out of the room cautiously.

Daniel took my hand and led me out the door. We looked down the steps....then I saw the problem.

My parents....

How they found me was unknown but, I knew I had to play it cool. They were probably pissed. I hadn't even thought about them since—Daniel. I ran down the steps holding Daniels hand. My parents stared at me.

DA: ELLA!

MA: Who is this?

E: This is my boyfriend....Daniel....

D: Hello Mr and Mrs Tamb....you have a lovely daughter.

I smiled at him loving this little good boy game he played. He wasn't like that five minutes ago when—I chuckled in my head—
My parents took it though and shook his hand, my dad looked at me and threw Daniels hand down.

DA: Oh well—NO! Lucy look at this.

My father pointed at my hickeys. Shit.

MA: Oh my gosh!

D: I'm sorry sir.....I didn't mean—

DA: You touched my daughter!

MA: OH BABY ARE YOU HURT....

I pulled out of my moms grip quickly and pulled Daniel behind me as my dad almost attacked him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

E: Guys there was mutual consent. It was mostly my doing anyway. This is my boyfriend. Please guys I am not in high school anymore.

MA: Did you use protection

Daniel lifted his head. Smiling and nodding.

D: Condom, birth control and the day after pill to play it safe. We like to play it safe.

He winked at me. My mom slightly smiled. Still of course not okay with me losing my virginity to a guy they didn't know. My dad, was a different story.

E: No matter what he—we may have done. I am well fed, happy and not injured. Okay?

MA: What about those bruises.

Daniel and I laughed.

E: Hickeys mom.....

DA: You bit my daughter?!??

My dad was very understandably pissed.

E: Dad please!

D: I am truly sorry sir. I just, I really like your daughter. She's beautiful.

I turned around and kissed his cheek and smiled. My mom tried to hold in a smile.

E: How did you even find me anyway?

DA: You never called us back on your house phone and you didn't answer our texts. So we tracked your phone.

E: Oh.

My head ran through the excuses I could use. Not a single one seemed believable though and what was I supposed to say. Yeah...well I didn't because I don't know where my phone is. But how did I lose it, they may ask? Hmm I must've lost it when I was kidnapped and sold as a sex slave to the guy who just shook your hands. Luckily as my mind raced to come up with an excuse, Daniel of course knew just what to say.

D: That was my fault sir. I prefer a break from technology so when Ella came over to sleepover and stay for a while... I made her put her phone away so we could spend time together before  I—I leave again. it won't happen again.

Leave again...what does that mean? We made eye contact as I raised an eyebrow at him. He shook his head...guess I'll ask him later...

My dad finally smiled. My parents finally calmed down and sat on the couch with us. The other boys who were still there headed upstairs.

MA: So Daniel what do you do for a living?

Of course my parents had to be PARENT parents.

D: I am in a world famous boy band called why don't we and I teach music on the side.

Welp. I didn't know that yet...why didn't I remember him. Daniel—why don't we—OMG

My parents smiled and oooed. I blushed. Fuck they remembered. How the actually fuck did I not recognize this boy?!

MA: I remember when Ella would obsess over you 5 wdw boys. When she was like 14! It was so funny she even had a fan account for you!

I laughed and smirked at her; blushing VERY clearly embarrassed.

E: Mom!

D: A fan account eh baby?

DA: Whats the age difference....

We laughed.

E: 3 years.....

MA: Wow thats a little much for me

Really mom I—3 years—

E: Mom

MA: I know....

D: I will be good to her don't you worry..... I would never hurt you daughter she's amazing.

After a tiny bit more chatting...

My parents left content and Daniel smirked.

D: Now where did we leave off?