22| Anticipation

an·tic·i·pa·tion
/anˌtisəˈpāSH(ə)n/

noun
the action of anticipating something; expectation or prediction.
"her eyes sparkled with anticipation"

~•~

I made lunch as the girls sat around the table.

B: So what's up with you El?

E: Wh-What do you mean?

K: You are acting so weird.

E: N-no

Ki: Come on we know you well enough to know you weren't crying JUST because Daniel left.

E: I—

Ch: Whats up girly?

E: You have to keep it a secret if I tell.

Ch: Ok

B: DonZo

K: Lips sealed

Ki: No one else was in the room where it happened.

E Absolutely no Hamilton references.

B: She's done. Tell us.

I took a deep breath in, I can't.

Ch: Girly come on. We were joking, you know you can trust us. Talk to us.

E: I—I think I could be...

Ch: Could be what?

K: El?

Ki: Tea!

I didn't know how to say it....it's only 8 letters though....just tell them Ella.

E: Pregnant. I think I might be pregnant.

Ch: OH MY GOSH!

Ki: I KNEW IT!

K: Congrats EL!

B: YAY!

They got up to hug me before I stuck my hand up stopping them. They sat back down.

E: Not "yay" Daniel made it clear HE DOES NOT want kids.

B: But with you—

E: Not even with me. He loves them when they are his fans but, he says he doesn't want them because being home is his break away from kids. He loves kids but, doesn't want them as his own. His exact words mentioned the words "ever" and "at all."

Ch: Oh shit.

Ki: El....

E: He'll hate me.

Ch: No.

E: He won't want me.

B: He would never not want you. He's madly in love with every bit of you.

E: I—I just don't know when or where is right to tell him. I don't know how he will react. I know though if he doesn't want this baby. I'll leave him, I'll have to....he won't have to give me a thing, I'll just go.

I started crying. He didn't want kids, that much was clear. I couldn't make him stay. As much as I would love a family....with him...he wouldn't want that and I could never abort it. I had no other choice I would have to leave him..even if it would hurt.

{DANIELS POV}

I FaceTimed Ella and she answered. Faintly smiling I watched tears finish the length of her face and I see her eyes were red and puffy like mine.

D: Hey my love

E: Hey dani

She kissed the camera. I smiled, that's my baby. That's my girl.

D: How is everything?

She was quick to answer.

E: Good. Really great. Miss you!

I decided to change the subject.

D: Homework?

E: Already done.

We talked more and towards the end she felt light headed and dizzy.

She left and I heard coughing. Next thing I knew the call had ended. She hung up without saying I love you...or even goodbye....

____________________________________

(A/N): I hope you are enjoying the story & the pictures of Daniel 😂😉

I love the picture because it's from when Daniel & the boys were in New York & I'm from New York. I miss them sm ☹️

DO YOU FEEL ME?!

Anyway. Onto the next chapter. Have fun 😏