My Purdy Dad- I Don't Kiss and Tell

Autumn's POV

 So today is Saturday and Brooke's first day of babysitting. Riley invited me over to her house, since we were still susupended. I needed to get out of the house for a few minutes. Since Cayden works everyday after school I get lonely, especially when my dad is working for the band. So, this is why I considered hiring a sitter for Audrey. Sammi was fantastic with Audrey, but she deserves some time with her sweetie Jinxx.

 I waited in the living room and heard someone knock on the door causing Tokyo and Killer to go nuts! I tried my best to walk to the door without killing myself or any small dogs that danced around my feet. I opened the door and saw Brooke standing there wearing black skinny jeans, simple blue shirt, and chucks.

 "Hi Brooke, come in" I said stepping aside to let her in. Well she was on time, so I give her credit for that. Now the real tests begin when I leave her by herself with Audrey.

 "Hi Autumn, Audrey upstairs?" she asked setting her purse down on the counter

 "Yes, she's asleep. She shouldn't be too much of a problem. When she wakes up she'll want to eat and after that you can just set her in her swing and just keep an eye on her." I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down emergency numbers. "Here, this is my cell phone number, my friend Riley's house number, and my dad's. But he should be back in an hour or so. Oh, and Audrey's dad Cayden will be home at six from work. But I don't think I'm going to stay too long."

 I grabbed my phone and walked out the door, but before I shut the door I told Brooke to tell Audrey that mommy loves her and walked to Riley's. Ah! Fresh air, feels good to get out of the house for maybe an hour or two. Plus, I haven't seen Riley since the day we got kicked out of the Chinese place. Oh that was the best day ever! I laughed walking down the street playing the scene in my head over and over again.

 Ashley's POV

 I pulled into the driveway and saw that Brooke's car was parked there too. Awesome! Sexy's back! I smirked to myself as I climbed out of my car and walked to the front door. I opened the door and was attacked by my dogs while I was trying to get inside. Crazy dogs haha.

 "Come on guys settle down" I ordered them. I walked into the living room and spotted Brooke sitting on the couch just watching some tv. I'm assuming Autumn went out for awhile and Audrey's upstairs still sleeping. Ooh! I'm alone with Brooke....

 "Oh! Hi Mr. Purdy" she said standing up "I didn't realize it was you. Sorry" she smiled another one of those awesome smiles. I walked in and sat down in one of the recliners.

 "Its alright, and please call me Ashley or Ash" I laughed putting my arms around my head.

 "Okay, Ash" she giggled. Agh! She's so freaking cute when she giggles or smiles!

 Autumn's POV

 I reached Riley's, knocked on her door and was greeted by her. Ah! Good to see my best friend.

 "Hey Autumn" she smiled opening the door "see you got some free time. Is your dad watching Audrey?" I walked into her house and sat down on the couch.

 "I actually hired a sitter. My dad works and my boyfriend Cayden goes to work straight after school. I don't want to keep bothering Sammi with watching Audrey, so I hired someone. Her name is Brooke, she's nice. I think my dad has the hots for her though." I laughed

 "Autumn, your dad is Ashley Purdy. Of course he's going to have the hots for anything that has boobs, ass and legs." she laughed sitting next to me. "Hey! You also didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, spill it! Let's hear about him."