My Purdy Dad- Valentine's Day Part 2

(A/N Autumn and Cayden's Valentine's Day/night..SEX SCENE)

  Autumn's POV

 Cayden and I walked into the house quietly as we could and snuck upstairs to a guest bedroom. It was a bigger room and it would keep us from disturbing Audrey and getting caught. Cayden lightly pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He started kissing and biting on my neck searching for my sweet spot. Not less than a minute he found it making my toes curl. I stopped him for a second.

 "I thought you wanted me to wear that lingerie?" I smirked. Cayden stopped and looked at me smirking.

 "Go do it" he smirked. I got up from the bed and walked over to the door. While I was walking Cayden reached his hand out and gave me a nice hard slap on my behind.

 "Ow! Woah!" I turned around and looked at him "eagar are we?"

 "Less talky, more fetchy." I laughed and walked into my room and pulled the outfit from the bag. I looked at it one last time and thought "I cannot believe I'm putting this on." But it was for Cayden, so I slipped my clothes off and changed into it. I looked at myself in the mirror before I went back over. I looked good. I walked back over opening the door and saw that Cayden was laying in the bed already in his boxers. His jaw hit the floor when he saw me.

 "Like what you see?" I smirked. Cayden was speechless, all he could do was shake his head 'yes.'

 "Come here" he motioned for me to get in the bed with him. I walked over and sat next to him. Cayden lightly pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me. I tilted my head up and placed my lips on Cayden's and started biting his lower lip. He didn't refuse and opened his mouth letting my tongue snake in and explore his mouth. Cayden moved his hand to my back and unclasped the bra I was wearing and flung it somewhere.

 He placed his hand on my chest and started to massage one of my breasts. It was pure bliss if you ask. Cayden bent his head down and replaced his hand with his mouth, sucking and sliding his tongue over my breasts. I tugged and held onto his hair while he was doing so. Cayden slid his left hand down my stomach and let his fingers play with the band of my underwear. I swatted his hand away and pulled them off myself.

 Cayden then slipped two fingers inside of me making a circular motion with them. I pulled on his hair a little harder this time, signaling that I liked what he was doing. He started to thrust his fingers in and out faster making me bite my lip.

 "C-Cayden..mm" I moaned closing my eyes and running my hand down his bare back. This made him start to finger me faster and slide a third finger into me. I slid my hands down Cayden's stomach and ran my hand over his crotch. Hard like a rock. I pulled down his boxers a little and wrapped my hand around him. He gasped and closed his eyes. I started sliding my hand up and down slowly which was making Cayden go crazy.

 "Mmm, Autumn. H-harder" I pulled his boxers all the way off and started moving my hand faster and harder on Cayden. "Ah, fuuck!" Cayden started ramming his fingers into me faster and much harder this time.

 "Mm ye-eaah!" I grasped Cayden harder this time and started beating him off really hard this time. I never wanted Cayden this bad than I did before.

 "A-Autumn, I-I want you so fu-fucking bad right now!" Cayden pulled out his fingers and opened my thighs a little more and then slid himself in slowly closing his eyes. I closed my eyes as well and bit down on my bottom lip. Cayden started to thrust his hips slowly inching himself in further. I know we did it once before, but Cayden is pretty big, so I think you get my drift.

 "C-Cayden, baby, har-harder!" Cayden started thrusting his hips much harder this time causing his pelvic bone to rub against mine. I started gripping the sheets of the bed as I my toes danced around. "Cayden! Cayden!" I pulled his head down to mine and started kissing him roughly. Cayden's tongue slid into my mouth and played with mine as his pace got faster. My hands found themselves rubbing up and down Cayden's back again. I started to dig my nails into his back and drag them down his back hardly.

 "Fuuck! Mmm, Autumnn!" Cayden threw his head back closing his eyes. "A-Autumn! I-I'm close!" Cayden panted going faster. I realized Cayden didn't slip on any protection and I was in no position to get pregnant again. So I thought I'm gonna have to. Yep, suck him. Its not that I didn't want to do it, I just never actually did it! Cayden pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed.

 I got up from the bed and kneeled down on my knees and slid Cayden into my mouth. Doing so caused him to let out a small groan of pleasure. I worked my tongue up and down his shaft and sucked on the head. I then put all of Cayden in my mouth and started to suck him good and hard. Cayden reached down and tugged on my hair making me go faster. I heard Cayden's breath start to become hitched in his throat. He's ready.

 Cayden grabbed onto my hair very tightly and let out a loud moan. It was kind of sexy. Cayden burst into my mouth and I swallowed it all. It really wasn't that bad, I don't know why I was so apprehensive about it. Cayden sighed and laid on his back panting like a dog in heat. I got up and laid next to him smiling. We both crawled up to the top of the bed and got under the covers.

 "Autumn..I love..you" Cayden smiled wrapping his arms around me. He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest.

 "I love you too, babe" I placed a small kiss on his chest near his heart area. Cayden looked down at me and looked into my eyes.

 "No, Autumn. I really mean it, I'm in complete love with you! I know we've been to hell and back, but I'd rather go through it with you then someone else. I really love you, you're the one I've been waiting for!" Where is this coming from?

 "Cayden? Where is this all coming from?" He looked down at me and smiled kissing my lips.

 "My heart..Autumn marry me."