My Purdy Dad- Repeat That Again!

Autumn's POV

 Today its two weeks that I've been meeting with Heather my therapist. I must say things are going pretty well with her, and to be honest the therapy is working really good. I haven't freaked out or had any type of stress lately. Feels good. So today is Friday! Friday! Gotta ge- no Autumn! Don't sing that! I was in my Physics class, just getting ready to take a nap. When my phone decides to vibrate making me sit straight up. I took my phone out and looked at: Text from Brooke. What does she want? Did something happen?

 A: What's up?? I'm in class.

 B: We need to talk right after school. Its important. I will ttyl. I wonder what could be so important? I hope nothing's wrong at the house. Is my dad ok? What about Audrey? Leave it to Brooke who likes to leave people hanging by a thread of curiousity. The bell rang signaling its time for lunch and time for me to meet up with my favorite person. Cayden!

 Ashley's POV

 "Hey, babe? I'm going to go now for that interview with the guys. Are you sure you're alright? You look pale." I placed my hand on Brooke's cheek. She was obviously coming down with something, Brooke just laid around the house for a few days. Hope she's not getting sick.

 "Yes, I'm fine. Now go and do your interview. If anything happens I'll call you." she said smiling at me. I returned the favor and kissed her cheek. I loved this girl.

 "Okay, well I'll be back in a few hours. I love you. I smiled.

 "I love you too." I walked out the door and got in my car driving down the road. Just hope everything goes good today. I'd hate to see Brooke sick.

 Autumn's POV

 After school the weather decided it wanted to be a bitch and get all cold on us. Cayden and I were walking home with our hoods up snuggled into each other. I thought California was supposed to have nice hot weather?! Apparently not. My phone vibrated again, letting me know I got another text message. Let's see who texted me..it was from Brooke.

 B: Are you almost home? I would of picked you up, but I'm not in the best condition.

 A: Yeah, are you sick or something? Is Audrey ok?

 B: Audrey's fine and I'll tell you when you get home. Oh my God! I wish she'd just tell me over the freaking phone! What is she? Part of the CIA now?!

 "Hey, you wanna go to mall?" Cayden asked

 "I don't know. Brooke wants me to talk to her when we get home. Its really important." I said

 "She's probably making a small situation into a bigger one! You know how she is." True, but I guess I'll find out when we get home. Me and Cayden walked into the house and I was quickly pulled into the kitchen by Brooke.

 "Oww! I think my arm's out of the socket! Brooke, what is going on?!" I rubbed my arm looking at her

 "I think I'm pregnant.." she looked like she was going to cry.

 "What?!"

 "Pregnant. You know 'with child' Autumn?" Why didn't she just text me this?! I would of kept my mouth shut from my dad.

 "Why didn't you just text me this earlier?" I sat down at the table. Brooke walked over and sat in the chair across from me.

 "I freaked out. I also wanted to know if you could go to the drug store with me?" she put her head down on the table sighing.

 "Yeah, I'll go with you. Where's dad at?" I asked looking around making sure he wasn't listening.

 "He had an interview to do. He won't be back for another hour." Perfect! It only takes five mintues for the results to come back. I got up and took Brooke's hand pulling her to the front door.

 "Come on, we're wasting time." We walked out to the car and drove to the nearest drug store. My phone vibrated again! Damn, I must be popular today. Text from Cayden.

 C: Hey, where'd you go? :( </3

 A: Don't say a word, going to get a pregnancy test for Brooke. Shh

 C: :O I won't say a word! My lips are forever sealed

 A: Good :)

 C: Cause they are kissing yours all the time! <3 I love you

 A: Awwe! I love you too <3. I smiled as we pulled into the parking lot and ran in the store searching for that particular isle. Found it! I ran over to the shelf and put four different tests in the basket. Brooke and I ran up to the counter, paid for the tests and got back in the car heading home. Brooke made a quick dash up the stairs as I followed and waited in my dad's room.

 I waited for five boring minutes while Brooke kept herself secluded in the bathroom. It has to be time for the results to show up. I got up from the bed and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

 "Brooke? Can you open the door?" I jiggled the handle a bit. She opened the door and hugged me tightly. "Well?" I looked at her.

 "All four came out....."

Cliffhanger >:D