My Purdy Dad- I Hired a Prostitute

Ashley's POV

 Autumn walked in the living room scaring the shit out of Brooke and I. I thought she would of been home later, but guess who was wrong?! Me!! Ugh! Great, now I just ruined the babysitter's job. Now whose going to watch Audrey when Autumn goes back to school?

 "Autumn! I am so so sorry!" cried Brooke "I just..I didn't-"

 "You know what?! Just get out! Go!" Autumn yelled. She walked to the front door and opened it for her and watched her walk out to her car. Autumn slammed the door and walked back to where I was. Still on the couch, but I had my head in my hands. "Dad, I can't believe you! I trusted that girl to watch my daughter! Well you just ruined it for me now. You know when I caught you staring and flirting with her I let it go. But this? This is ridiculous, every girl you meet, you always gotta pull your stunts!" Autumn walked over and carried Audrey upstairs with her. Fuuckk! (Sorry guys I just realized I made a boo boo. Sorry, I'm sleepy.)

 Ashley's POV

 I didn't know what to say, if I could even open my mouth. Well I just screwed my chances with Brooke and now Autumn hates me. Ugh! I'm so stupid, but I was serious about having that crush on Brooke. Like its just not looks, it was her personality too. When I saw her holding my granddaughter it sparked something in the back of my mind. And that kiss! Like I'm not trying to sound cheesy or anything, but I literally saw fireworks and I think Brooke did too. I'm an ass now.

 Autumn's POV

 I walked over and put Audrey in her crib and smiled at her. I'm so glad she's still a baby, she don't have to deal with this shit. She's also lucky because her dad isn't a manwhore like her grandpa! Ugh, why me with the drama? I flopped onto my bed and buried my head under the pillows and screamed into them. Like seriously, every girl that comes around here immediately falls in love with my dad and what do you know? I walk in at the perfect moment to catch them connected at the mouth! Gahh!! I wish my mom was here and we wouldn't have these problems.

 Somebody knocked on my door distracting my thoughts. "If it's you dad, I'm not in the mood to talk right now. So don't bother." I said under my pillows. I'd be surprised if they heard it, it was pretty muffled.

 "Babe, it's me. Cayden" I looked up and saw him standing there with a concerned look on his face. He walked over and sat at the bottom of my bed causing it to sink from the extra weight. "Babe, what's wrong? I know when you're mad or about to cry, you always bury your head like an ostrich." I giggled lifting my head up from the pillows and smiled at him. Cayden always knows how to make me smile in the worst of times. "tell me what's wrong."

 "Well today Brooke, Audrey's babysitter came over to watch her while I went to a friend's and my dad was working. Of course you notice that anything that has tits and ass my dad chases right?" Cayden shook his head "yeah." "Well I came home and found them sliding into first base on the couch, my dad probably would have knocked the ball outta the park if I didn't come home. I hired a prostitute!" I put my head back under the pillow.

 "Want me to talk to your dad?" Cayden laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wasn't sure if it was really the best idea for Cayden to talk to my dad for me. So I just laid there and thought about it over and over again. "Come onnn, you know I can always solve the problems between you and your dad. I'm like the Dr. Phil of this house." He started tickling my side closest to him and making me jerk like I was having a seizure.

 "Cayden! Hahaha....s-stop it!! Ahh..ba-babe! Quit!" I laughed underneath my pillows.

 "Nope, not stopping until you let me fix this" he laughed tickling me more. Next minute I know this big oaf sat on my back and started tickling both of my sides! "mwhahaha! You cannot escape my grasp! Now let me fix this or...or you have to be my sex slave!" I snapped my head up from my pillows and turned my head looking at him. "I knew that would work! Now can I help?"

 "Fine, you win. Now get off me with your big ass!" I yelled. He hopped off of me and stood infront of me.

 "My ass isn't fat! You love my ass!" he started to shake it in my face. I just hid my face with my hands while I was laughing like an idiot.

 "Haha, why didn't you apply to Chip n Dales? I'm sure they would of hired you!" Cayden laughed and did a sexy little dance walking over to the door. Oh my god! I this is boy! XD

 Ashley's POV

 I was downstairs thinking about what the hell just happened here and if I could get Autumn to forgive me and Brooke. I heard Autumn and Cayden upstairs laughing, mostly Autumn, but Cayden laughed a few times here and there. She's lucky to have him, he cares for her, Cayden has a job and trying his hardest to support Autumn and Audrey. I'm so glad Autumn can stick to one guy instead of jumping to next one and so on.

 "Hey Ashley?" I looked up and saw Cayden standing there in the entrance way to the living room.

 "Yeah, what's up man?" I asked wiping my face. Yes, I cried somewhat, I was upset with myself. Cayden walked over and sat on the couch next to me.

 "Uhm..well..Autumn told me what happened. Dude, she's upset. You know she trusted that girl and now she thinks you turned the babysitter into a hooker!" I wouldn't do that, to Autumn or Brooke. Like I keep saying I really felt something with Brooke. Agh.

 "No, I wasn't trying to turn her into a hooker. Okay,well you know how you and Autumn like instantly connected within the few days? Well it was like that, but different. Like it was love at first sight when I saw this girl Cayden! I'm being serious when I say I saw fireworks when I kissed her and I think she did too!" I threw my head back and sighed. "So does Autumn hate me?"

 "No man! She's just pretty upset, but I got her talking and laughing. So don't worry, I think when she's ready to talk to you she will. But don't think she hates you, you're the only dad she's got dude." He got up and patted my back and walked back to the steps.

 "Hey Cayden?" he turned around and looked at me "thanks, son" I smiled. Cayden said "no problem" and walked back upstairs. Woah! Wait? Did I just call him son?!