My Purdy Dad- Gambling With Life

Autumn's POV

We got a small hotel room for the night in Vegas before we left in the morning. I can't believe my relationship with Cayden is over! It feels so weird with his presence not being in the room. It's going to take more than a gallon of chocolate ice cream to fix my heart. I'm never speaking to Riley EVER again, she's nothing but a damn backstabber! I trusted that girl, she's was more than a best friend to me. Riley was like a sister.

 "Autumn?" I turned around and saw Brooke sitting on the bed looking at me

 "Yeah?" I asked. She patted the spot next to her on the bed and I got up sitting next to her. Brooke smiled and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

 "Will you tell me what happened?" I sighed and looked down at my hands.

 "Well, while Cayden and I were in that chapel, he went to freshen up. Cayden set his phone on the pew next to me, I picked it up..and Riley was texting him. He was cheating on me for three months!" I started crying hugging Brooke tightly. Brooke wrapped her arms around me and rocked me slowly back and forth.

 "Shh, shh. It's okay, you didn't need him anyways, Autumn. You're still young and got so many opportunities out there for you. If Cayden truly loved you he wouldn't of done this to you. Cayden would be looking all over Vegas for you. I wouldn't doubt that he'd be blowing up your phone. Now dry your eyes and put a smile on your beautiful face." Brooke smiled and placed a small kiss on my head. I sniffled and walked to the bathroom closing the door. I looked in the mirror and looked at myself, I was a wreck. My eyeliner was smeared all the way down my face, my hair was messy, and my eyes were puffy. I looked so disgusting.

 Ashley's POV

 I'm so fucking pissed off at Cayden! I'm more than pissed! I'm extremely pissed! Aggh! Words can't even describe my anger towards that asshole. I heard Brooke talking to Autumn and asking what happened at the chapel. I heard the whole thing! Well that little skank Riley isn't welcomed anywhere near my house or my family. Same goes for Cayden too! If I ever run into that kid I'll make sure that kid never walks again. I sighed walking over and laid next to Brooke.

 "What am I going to do? Autumn, is going to be more than depressed when this is over. She'll never get over it, Brooke. When things like this happen she holds it in and it makes her worse." I sighed playing with Brooke's fingers.

 "When we go back home. Let me spend some time with her, you deal with your things. I'll deal with Autumn. I'm a girl, so I understand what she's going through." Brooke said smiling. I loved this girl so much, Brooke knows just how to make things so much better. I smiled and tilted my head kissing her softly.

 Autumn's POV

 I decided to get a shower to make myself feel somewhat better. It wasn't working at all! I was leaning against the wall of the shower bawling my eyes out. This can't be real! My true love was gone! He cheated and left me with a baby to raise by myself! My heart is never going to heal, it's just too scarred. This was the last blow to my heart. I sighed wiping my eyes and started to shave my legs, when I must of went a little deep. Drops of blood started running down the drain. For some reason, I didn't even feel the pain. I was numb. Too numb. It was a great sensation. I turned off the shower and wrapped my body in a towel.

 I sat on the edge of the tub and broke open the razor staring at the small blades. I placed one of them to my wrist and started dragging it across my skin. It felt too good to be real. I closed my eyes at the feeling of the coldness run across my warm skin. I pulled it away and watched as the blood started pouring from my arm and falling to the floor. It was beautiful! I kept doing it some more feeling ten times better.

 "Autumn? Are you alright?" Brooke knocked on the door startling me. Doing so caused the blade to go deeper than I expected and blood just started pouring out of my arm. I panicked running around the bathroom looking for a towel to put pressure on it. I wrapped a small towel on my arm and it wasn't working. The blood soaked through the towel quickly. "Autumn! Open the door!"

 "Uhh...uhm..hold on!" I called. I sat down on the toilet and kept applying pressure to my arm. "Come on dammit! Stop bleeding!" I started feeling light headed and sat down with my back against the tub. I gripped my arm tightly and started crying. I laid on the floor in a ball and then all I remember was my dad kicking in the door, Brooke screaming and a lot of talking.

 Ashley's POV

 Autumn was cutting herself in the bathroom! Why?! Why'd she have to go and cut!? This break up is going to be harder than I thought. I sat on the floor and rested my head on my knees. All the bad stuff happens to me and my daughter, it never fails. Brooke walked over and sat next to me running her fingers through my hair.

 "Autumn, is going to be ok. The doctors are going to take real good care of her. You'll see." Brooke smiled faintly and kissed my cheek.

 "I-I just..I don't want to lose her, Brooke. She's more than just my daughter, she's everything I always wanted. Autumn was the first girl to steal my heart and keep it." I started crying harder and Brooke rubbed my back soothingly up and down.

 "Shh, shh. It's okay, shh" she placed small kisses on the top of my head. An older looking male doctor came walking towards us in a white coat. Let this be good, let this be good!

 "Are you the parents of Autumn Purdy?" he asked looking at us both.

 "Yes, how's my daughter? Is she alright? Can we see her?!" I rambled

 "I'm afraid you can't. Your daughter lost a pretty good amount of blood, but we are giving her transfusions and she's on life support. But..Autumn slipped into a coma and there's no telling when she'll wake up or..if she wakes up. I'm very sorry." he lightly smiled and walked down the long hallway. No! NO! My daughter can't be on life support! We need her! Audrey needs! I need her! I collapsed to the floor and started crying like a big baby. I don't want to lose my daughter!!!