My Purdy Dad- Valentine's Day Part 1

(A/N: SEXUAL SCENES! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!) Ah! Valentine's Day, my favorite holiday. Besides Christmas. But today is a day where there's love all over the place and your sweetie gives you roses. Or candy. Wait! Hey, I didn't any of that stuff when Cayden and I woke up. All he said was 'Good morning, babe. I'm going to shower and oh Happy Valentine's day.' Then he winked at me! I would of at least liked a dozen kisses or something! My Valentine's Day is going to drag.

 Ashley's POV

 Ooh today is one day where I can act like a total pervert and Brooke won't refuse it! Hahaa! Yes! Point for Ashley. Right now I'm making breakfast in bed for Brooke. She's going to love it! Pancakes in heart shape, juice, and scrambled eggs. All for my lovely girlfriend. I walked up the steps with the tray and opened our bedroom door with my foot. Oh! Yes! I am a beast! I walked over and set the tray at the bottom of the bed.

 "Brooke?" I lightly tapped her arm. I smirked at her bending down and biting her entire face. Oh, I love being bad in the morning!

 "Hehe..Ash! Quit, I'm trying to sleep" she giggled. I got up and set the tray of food on the dresser and crawled up from the bottom of the bed under the covers. When I got to my most favorite place on Brooke. I gave her a nice noticeable bite. Right on her boob! "Ashley!! Oww!" she sat up holding her chest. I just smirked at her.

 "Do you know what today is, right?!" I laid on top of her kissing her neck

 "Hm, well it's not my birthday. Or your's. Is it one of the guy's birthdays?" I just smirked and shook my head 'no.' "Well, what is it then?"

 "Valentine's Day!"

 "Valentine's Day, well wha- now that's why you were acting extra perverted last night! And why I have a huge bite mark on my boob!" she laughed

 "I refer to it as a 'love bite' and you like it when I'm a pervert. Don't deny it, baby. But guess what? I made you breakfast in bed!" I got up and set the tray on her lap smiling.

 "Awwee! Babe, you didn't have to do this." she smiled taking a bite from her pancakes. When she was eating a drop of syrup ran down her chin. "Ahh! Sticky! Sticky syrup!" Brooke cried. I smirked and licked the syrup from her chin. "Hehe..Ash!" she laughed. I moved the tray back to the dresser and got on top of Brooke kissing her neck. "What about eating breakfast?"

 "Screw breakfast. I want you instead." I lifted up her shirt and flung it across the room somewhere. I started planting kisses on her stomach and working my way back up her neck.

 "Ashley.." Brooke moaned grabbing a good amount of my hair. I slid my hand behind her back an unhooked her bra with one hand like a pro and threw it across the room!

 "Hey, dad- woah! Didn't know you guys were..uh..busy." I turned around and saw Autumn quickly run away from the door. It's always me that's interrupted when I'm about to get busy. Gahh! I helped Brooke up and searched for her bra. Found it hanging from the ceiling fan..damn!

 "Come on, my dear" I laughed walking down the steps with Brooke.

 Autumn's POV

 Cayden and I walked down to the beach after we had a small Valentine's Day dinner. Just us two, alone on this wonderful day. That's why I called for my dad when he was..uh..with Brooke. To see if they could watch Audrey for a few minutes while me and Cayden could just be alone. Brooke and my dad didn't mind it. I set a blanket down in the sand and sat on it smiling taking in the view. I never ever want to leave L.A! The perfect day at the beach, the sun was just setting. Lovely!

 "Cayden! Look at this!" I called him over. He sat down on the blanket next to me and smiled wrapping his arms around me. I turned around and kissed Cayden right on the lips very softly and gently. He kissed back and ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I smirked and teased him not opening my mouth, it drives him insane! Cayden got annoyed and pinned me down.

 "You know that drives me crazy" he smirked biting my earlobe. The beach was empty, so we didn't have to worry about anybody seeing us. I ran my hand up Cayden's shirt and started running my nails down his stomach. "A-Autumn, mmm." That's another thing that drives him wild. I smirked and ran my hand over his crotch area feeling the noticeable bulge. I smirked at him.

 "You know Cayden. I still got that lingerie at the house I could wear." Cayden stood up and pulled me up running back to our house.

 Ashley's POV

 Autumn and Cayden were still out and Audrey was upstairs asleep. So it was just me and my beautiful girlfriend. Speaking of Brooke, where is she? I heard her walking down the steps, oh she was upstairs. We had a nice, quiet evening together. Dinner and Netflix! I was watching one of the movies we ordered and then the lights went..dim? What the-

 "Brooke? What's up with the lights?" I called.

 "I'm right here, baby" I looked up and saw Brooke leaning against the wall in the lingerie I got her. Daamn! I smirked at her and motioned for Brooke to come over here on the couch. She walked over and sat on my lap kissing my neck and searching for that certain spot. She nailed it! And I let out a deep low groan. "Someone liked that!"

 "Mmhm, I did!" I smirked. Brooke slid my shirt off as she started grinding her hips against mine. Daamn! This girl is going to rock my world tonight! Brooke pulled off my belt and unzipped my pants yanking them off. She slid off my boxers as well and got down on her knees. Brooke was giving me the best head I ever recieved! Just watching her head and mouth work on my dick made me want her even more!

 Brooke then got up and laid down on the floor propping herself up on her elbows. She smirked at me and then licked her lips. "Show me what you got 'Outlaw'." I smirked and climbed on top of her and took off her bra flinging it across the room. I started kissing her neck and then worked my way to her chest.

 "Mmm, babee!" Brooke moaned. I moved my head down her stomach and ran my tongue in the inside of her thighs, nipping them slightly. I pulled off her underwear with my teeth and started working the magic on Brooke with my tongue. She was loving every minute of it. Every moan, sigh, yank of hair. Brooke loved it!

 I came back up to her face and kissed her roughly. Give her the taste of payback, she didn't refuse it. I positioned my hips over hers and slipped inside letting that feeling take over us. I started going at a slow pace, until she kept begging for me to go faster. I teased her a little and went real slow, driving her nuts!

 "Ashleyyy! P-pleeasee!" Brooke begged

 "Okay, baby. I'll go faster" I smirked and started nailing Brooke as hard as I could. I closed my eyes groaning out her name. Brooke dug her nails into my back and started screaming like a maniac. Damn! This was good! We both finished together and we were laying there panting like dogs.

 "That..was..the best..sex..ever!" I panted smiling at Brooke.

 "You said it, babe" she smiled and kissed me with so much passion. I really loved her.