My Purdy Dad- Its A Nice Day For A..Black Wedding!(END)

After the twins were born Brooke and my dad decided to have a small wedding. Not too big and not too small. Something just right. Brooke had picked Sammi to be her maid of honor. Juliet, Ella, and myself were bridesmaids. Jinxx was my dad's best man. Andy, Jake, and Cayden were groomsmen. Us girls were in the back helping Brooke get ready. I was helping dress two struggling babies. Ugh! Sammi was helping with Brooke's make up and Ella was doing her hair. Brooke looked really pretty, like super pretty. My dad is going to faint when he sees Brooke walking down the isle. Brooke's dress was pure black and so was her veil. An original black veil bride.

 "Brooke, you look really beautiful. My dad is so lucky to be marrying you" I smiled fixing her veil

 "Thank you, Autumn. I just hope I can make your dad a happy husband" she said looking in the mirror

 "You will. You helped me through so much, you make me happy. My dad is going to be the happiest husband in the universe! I'm glad you're going to be my mom!" I smiled hugging her. You can say that Brooke and I had a small mother daughter moment there. CC walked in with his eyes covered feeling around for something.

 "Brooke?" he asked grabbing the coat rack "Brooke! You got super skinny after having the twins!" Brooke walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at her. "Wow! You look..great! I..uhm closed my eyes so I wouldn't get in trouble by Ash. Well, you ready to become a Purdy?"

 "Yes! Yes, I am" Brooke smiled linking arms with CC and they walked toward the doors.

 Ashley's POV

 I was standing at the alter sweating like a..well..a whore in church. Jinxx leaned over and placed his hand on my shoulder.

 "Dude, you got this. Its going to be alright." Jinxx smiled patting my shoulder. Yeah, I guess he's right. Yeah! The music started and all three of Brooke's bridesmaids walked down the isle with the rest of my groomsmen. After that, I looked up and CC walking towards me with Brooke linked to his arm. Brooke looked fantastic! I mean wow! Gorgeous! The preist said his things and then it was time for Brooke and I to say our vows. I went first.

 "Brooke, words can't describe how lucky I am right now! I mean I thank my lucky stars and Autumn" I smiled looking over at her "for hiring you and letting you walk into our crazy lives. We've been through so much..like I don't know how you pull through it! I'm blessed to have you in my life and helping Autumn with things. Brooke, you're just such a wonderful person. I'm glad I met you, asked you to be my girlfriend, you gave me the most beautiful twins in the world! And now I'm marrying you! This is the best day of my life."

 Brooke looked at me teary eyed and just smiled. "Ashley, I know a lot of girls would be killing me to be in this very spot right now. I am very lucky to have accepted the job to watch Audrey, I never expected a babysitting job to lead me to..the alter! I'm so glad I got to meet you and the guys. You guys all became a part of me, you guys are the best people to share this life with. I'm going to make sure I'll be the best wife and mother for you." she smiled and we both turned to the preist.

 "Ashley, do you take Brooke Darson to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, until death do you part?"

 "I do"

 "Brooke, do you take Ashley Purdy to be your lawfully wedded husband?  To have and to hold, until death do you part?"

 "I do"

 "In the power invested in me and the state of California. I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." I smiled and dipped Brooke crashing my lips against hers. Been dying to kiss her! We walked down the isle together as the new married couple and drove off on my Harley to our reception!

 Brooke's dress ------------------------------------>>