Spider Pig

2012-2013

The children hand upside down on the "spiderweb playset"

Amongst them is the little girl giggling and having fun

She sits on the top the web and watches as her classmates are chased as they climb up by her

Running from the boy who was "it".

Mason

The little girl's feet dangle from where she sits on the yellow web, the breeze blowing her hair.

A small girl wearing a green tank top, jean shorts with matching green flip flops gets tagged by the boy.

"Grace is it!" the children cried in amusement.

"Not funny!" Grace retorted as she tried to get Mason back, rocks flying up behind her.

Round, and Round they chase each other on the outside of the web. 

The little girl lets herself dangle upside down within the web holding her shirt which threatened to fall and expose her bra with hearts on it. 

She began to sing the one song they would sing during the game. 

The other childrens voicing joining hers in unison as the words were said full of excitement, and thrill.

"Spider Pig,

Spider Pig,

Does whatever a Spider Pig does.

Can he swing from a web?

No, he can't cause he's a pig!"

They laughed and repeated the song over and over throughout the game, gleeful screams of other children becoming faint.

Only to stop and retreat back indoors once the bell rang for class.

Leaving the web abandoned, with Spider Pig to do whatever he does. 

Yet, again.