chapter seven

|Rating|
|Pg13+| Low profanity|

|Rating||Pg13+| Low profanity|

|LIL UZI VERT|

In the night, the sidewalk was overcrowded with women in skanky dresses and oversized heels. With men smelling of weed, fake gold chains dangling from their necks. It was place for the young and carefree.

Haha you truly are out of place everywhere you go. --Demon.

Jasmine lightly tapped on my car's window. For a moment, I didn't recognize her. The curls on her head were exchanged for a classy bun. Her lips were coated in a bold red. And the diamonds that hung from her ears made her look beautiful.

I was awed by her, my eyes glued at her direction. I was taking in every lucious detail of her body. Admiring every curve, every bump. But, then, she had to open up that damn mouth of hers.

"Are you going to sit there in the car like a bum or are you going to help me find Greyson?"

I groaned, flinging open the door.

"Okay, let's go."

"Uh, yeah, it's about time."

We had shuffled through the mounds of people, studying their faces in hopes one of them would be Greyson. We looked into the corners with the dark shadows. We wandered down the hallways and into the bedrooms. Still, no trace of Grey was found.

But, Grey's manager was casually chilling at the bar, enjoying the music and his flavored vodka.

"Cole," I called out. His green eyes became fixed on me, "Jasmine and I are looking for Grey. You know where he at?"

"Oh man he was only here for a few minutes but, nah he left to go home I think."

"Home?" Started Jasmine. She had been on the edge the whole night. "Uzi that means we need to head to his house. I know the address. C'mon."

I was tempted to say no and convince her to stay at the party a little longer. I wanted to find Brittany. But, those gray eyes just brainwashed me. Those gray eyes in which, were on the verge of tears.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She raced down the hallway and banged her fist on his door.

I still was struggling to understand why she worried so much. They were only small pills that carried your pain for a few hours. It wasn't Molly or cocaine.