chapter sixteen

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+|mild profanity|

|JASMINE SANDERS|

He had gorgeous green orbs and wavy brown hair that flowed effortlessly. Despite him wearing a suit, I could tell he had lucious abs. He flashed a smile at me, exposing his lovely white row of teeth. Maybe I had a chance at love.

"Hello, Jasmine. You look lovely." His voice was soothing yet deep.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Mister." I blushed.

"Would you like to take an Instagram picture together?"

"Of course! Let's piss Gavin the fuck off!" I beamed brightly at the handsome man.

That was how in my twisted mind I imagined my date would go. But, noooo I got stuck with Play-boy Car-tea. Who happened to to be far from a hunk.

How could Nicki do this to me? Set me up with him of all people. Why not Drake for god sake?

"So baby girl what-" He examined me with his eyes as he licked his lips

"Do I look like a baby girl to you? I'm a grown woman. And if you ever look at me like that again, you will lose your lips and tongue."

He put up his hands up in defense, "Damn, okay, I ain't mean it like that. I was just tryna' be nice."

Crossing my arms, I huffed and kicked the rocks around me.

"How great, I got stuck with you!" I growled. I was really looking forward to flirting with a hunk for a day.

"Don't get upset, let me take you out somewhere or somethin'." He offered. Carti's mellow brown eyes searched my face for approval.

Well, Playboi does seem like a nice guy. He better not try anything, though. Or else....

"Not as a date, though. More like hanging out." I said, caving into his offer.

A smirk tugged on the corners of his lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Smooth jazz vibrated through the small store. Cart-tea and I wondered down aisles in search of stylish clothes. Eventually, Car-tea and I split ways in the store.