Chapter thirty three

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+|mild profanity|

|LIL UZI VERT|

I didn't care if she was with Gavin. I didn't care if she was getting married. I wanted to kiss her more than anything else. I would worry about the consequences later.

I pushed my lips against her soft lips. I let my tongue go inside and I swore I heard her moan against my mouth. Or maybe my mind was driving to other places.

My hands. I couldn't control them. They grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in closer. And my head spun around in circles when she looped her arms around my neck.

It was almost as if, I traveled to a different planet every time our lips touched. I would disconnect from the rest of the world. Not a sound. Not a sight. Just Jasmine and I.

We stopped. I couldn't help myself but, to laugh at the redness on her cheeks as she looked down. When she looked up,her eyes went a bold wolf blue.

“Say something.” I smirked.

I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows. I wasn't used to seeing her so shaken. At a lost words. Jasmine seemed paralyzed almost. It made my heart flutter to see her smart ass quiet for once.

“I think--it’s best if I go.” She said, looking up at me.

“What are talkin-”

Jasmine shoved me away. Her eyes were blazing with anger. Which confused me because her cheeks were pink with blush.

“Just leave me alone, okay? I don't wanna be bothered.”

She left the alley,running off into the night. I wasn't going to chase her. I was tired of chasing her. Every time we took a step further, she just pushed me away. But, knowing Jasmine, she would come around. She’d show her true colors.

I leaned against the brick wall. A burning sensation stung my lips. I gently touched my mouth. I smiled to myself. I still didn't regret kissing her.

I stood there for a while. The wind sweeping through my ears. The stars twinkling. Replaying what had just happened. Replaying what could have happened.

Then, the devil began to creep inside my head.

Later may be later and now may be now but, later will soon be now. And you’ll soon be on your knees. Hurting in and out again.

Don't make the same mistake again,Symere Woods

I punched the brick wall in frustration with myself. I watched as the skin on my knuckles broke and the blood drooled out and the pain buzzed around my hand.

I knew what I had to do to get rid of my feelings for her. If she was going to
be in my life for a little longer, I would have to use her. Then, that buzz, that high I got around her would fizzle away. I had to----hurt her before she hurt me--I had to.

Good decision, Symere...

I pressed my bleeding hand against my racing heart. I needed Xanax. Not for pain. Not for anything, really. It was something I had started to crave.

The good side of me tried to tell me to ignore that craving. The craving of swallowing two pills dry. It tried to tell me to pretend the bad demon’s voice didn't exist. But the demon just kept whispering how good it felt. How light i felt when i was numb.

I reached to the point where I just wanted the drugs. I didn't have to be on the verge of a breakdown. I didn't have to be sad or scared or even bored. The demon kept telling to. The demon would always get it’s way.

ι canт вelιeve jaѕмιne dιd тнιѕ *ғacepalмѕ* and ιѕ υzι really goιng тo jυѕт υѕe jaѕ and тнrow нer away? 🤔

cнrιѕтмaѕ ιѕ on тнree dayѕ and ιғ ιм correcт, ιт wιll land on an υpdaтe day ѕo тнaт мeanѕ ιll вe мaĸιng a doυвle υpdaтe 😂🤧 geт ready ғor тнe draмa