Chapter sixty one

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating |PG13+|mild profanity|

|LIL UZI VERT|

"You take Xanax?" Demi raised her eyebrows at me. I sighed, nodding my head and refusing to meet her eyes.

Demi was a girl I had met not too long ago at the bar. That night Jasmine hadn't picked up my calls for some reason so I had decided to get drunk by myself.

Somewhere in the mist of it all, Demi pulled out a chair next to me at the bar. At first, I had wondered what she wanted from me but I realized she wanted nothing.

That night her hair was frazled, her makeup looked like it was melting from her face and she was dressed in plain, basic clothes. It was obvious she hadn't came to seduce me or anybody. In fact, Demi I later discovered she had gotten out of a break up.

Ever since then, I had decided to be-friend the dark haired girl.

Lately, Jasmine and I had been arguing. Mostly because I was afraid that she'd find out about my addiction and because of When I couldn't talk to her, I would go to Demi. She would make some of her delicious tea, passing me warm oatmeal cookies and she gave me her best smile. That was what I needed. Comfort.

"I'm a xanny boy who gets high when the sun goes down and numb when the sun comes up. I am an outsider, I get if you wanna go inside and away from me. I'm not good anyways."

"I take Xanax too."

My head snapped to her direction.

"So I guess you can call me a xanny girl!" She held her hand in the air, ready to high five. I gave her a high five despite all of me trembling with disbelief.

This time, the demon couldn't even protect me against Demi. All he did was smile and nod his spiky head.

"So---do you--sometimes think of these bad things and give it name like--dem-"

"Demon?" She batted her eyelashes at me. They had seemed longer than the night I met her. Maybe it was the moet then. Making everything shorter.

"Yeah--"

"I do too. Finally, someone who understands me." She sighed. I questioned how was she so open about her addiction. She almost made it seem like a good thing.

At least she understands me....

My phone rang, it was Jasmine. I hurriedly picked it up however, before I could respond, Demi's hand stopped me.

"Let's go get some coffee nearby."

"Hold on, let me answer."

She snatched the phone away from me, smirking. I had realized that her skin was glowy, flawless almost. Her lips were smooth and creamy looking. For a moment, I didn't trust her. She looked too beautiful, too seductive. That wasn't the Demi I first met at the bar.

"You're acting like she's your mother, geez. Respond later and tell her you were with a friend."

I eyed her strangely and nodded my head. I just knew there was no way I could stay away from Jasmine for a while. She was just like Xanax--you couldn't withdraw from her without serious side effects. Such as feeling bland and empty.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
THE END.

This should be illegal

ѕorry ғor тнe ѕнorт cнapтer. orιgιnally ιт waѕ longer вυт ι reмoved тнe ѕceneѕ ι тнoυgнт waѕn'т neceѕѕary.

do yoυ gυyѕ тrυѕт тнιѕ new gιrl or naн?

тнanĸѕ ғor readιng! нave a greaт day and ѕee yoυ dυrιng тнe neхт υpdaтe!